Elleebana lash lift, applying solutions question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoshilee

Reaction score
Hi, on my training course I was taught to only apply the solutions to the root of the lashes (not half way up). On the Elleebana instructions it says to apply it from the root to half way up. I'm only applying it to the root as per my trainers instructions. This means that regardless of the client having short lashes or long lashes, I am only applying the solution from the root to about 2mm up the lash (the same for everyone). The model lifts I have done so far look lovely but I am worried they might drop quite quickly as I'm only applying it to the root. (it's only been 2 weeks & so far they still look lifted). Can anyone please advise how they were taught during their training. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a few more lifts booked in on Wednesday, I would really appreciate it if anyone could advise how they were taught on the Elleebana training, thank you x

I didn't do elleebana training but messaged the stockist when one lift didn't work and she told me to do half way up. Be nice to hear how yours go... Maybe it will damage the lashes less. Let us know

I have just done the training and the solution should be applied about 1 mm from the root

I have just done the training and the solution should be applied about 1 mm from the root
Do you apply the fix the same or all over? I've seen other elleebana therapists showing the fix all over

The same - you only need to neutralise what you have lifted. The product does not need to go to the ends or you run the risk of over processing.

The same - you only need to neutralise what you have lifted. The product does not need to go to the ends or you run the risk of over processing.
Thank you for that. I've been getting good results but will try the way you've and see the difference

I've applied the solutions only to the root so far (1mm). I will be checking in with my clients to see how their lifts are. I was a bit worried they may drop quicker. I've seen some photos of Elleebana lifts where lashes are frazzled and I wonder if it's a combination of not removing the product totally and applying the solutions too high up the lashes.

Got an amazing lift using the product only 1/2mm up the lashes. Thank you for sharing your experiences

Latest posts

Back