Elleebana lash lift, not getting results seen on instagram?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Selman

Reaction score
I've attached some photos of lashes I thought should have come out amazing. When I look on instagram at other people's elleebana lifts they are feathery and more curved whereas mine just look slightly lifted. I thought maybe I'm not separating the lashes enough? Or maybe I'm using the wrong sized pad. I notice sometimes even elleebana trainers use different pads then the orange elleebana ones.... which I have but the med sized pad they use is different maybe curvier? Aargh I'm getting so many lift clients but I want to be giving them the best results!

Attachments

• 20170519_100437-2124x1195.jpg
    20170519_100437-2124x1195.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 20170519_094139-1195x2124.jpg
    20170519_094139-1195x2124.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 20170519_103454-1195x2124.jpg
    20170519_103454-1195x2124.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 183
I've attached some photos of lashes I thought should have come out amazing. When I look on instagram at other people's elleebana lifts they are feathery and more curved whereas mine just look slightly lifted. I thought maybe I'm not separating the lashes enough? Or maybe I'm using the wrong sized pad. I notice sometimes even elleebana trainers use different pads then the orange elleebana ones.... which I have but the med sized pad they use is different maybe curvier? Aargh I'm getting so many lift clients but I want to be giving them the best results!
They look like perming rods, not shields for lifts

They look like perming rods, not shields for lifts
These are the elleebana sheilds which they've designed to give a bit more bend to the lash then the flat sheilds...... but even still my results aren't as great as what others using Elleebana are getting. Was wondering if it was something to do with how I'm arranging the lashes on the sheild.

The angle you have at the base of the lash is not as acute as it would be if using a shield.
Your result is a soft curve as opposed to a lift.

Last edited:
I use a small shield on virtually everyone as I find it gives s better result (more lifted).

larger shields = less dramatic lift

I use a small shield on virtually everyone as I find it gives s better result (more lifted).

larger shields = less dramatic lift
Blossom have you have had any issues using the small shield.
I've had several nail clients complain that their lashes are lifted too much and they can't apply mascara and one in particular they were irritating her.
They weren't done my me but I'm not confident yet in selecting shield sizes.

Well I actually like the slight curl the elleebana shields give on others people's pictures...the problem is that no matter what sheild type or size.... whether it's a flat sheild or the eleebana sheild...... I just don't feel my results are impressive. Maybe im not separating the lashes enough to get a fuller more feathery lash?

I've had several nail clients complain that their lashes are lifted too much and they can't apply mascara and one in particular they were irritating her.

Only a couple with amazingly long lashes, the lashes "tickled" the brow bone .... one of those was my daughter actually - but a week or so later they weren't any more. Might try a medium next time

Only a couple with amazingly long lashes, the lashes "tickled" the brow bone .... one of those was my daughter actually - but a week or so later they weren't any more. Might try a medium next time
Blossom what shields do you use?

Small ones from lash base x

Check out Elleebana videos on YouTube! There is one where rod selection is specifically discussed! Xx

Hi....

I’m a newbie to Elleebana & also worried mine arent Lifting enough. I used small shields.

Did you find out how to rectify this issue?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back