Elleebana lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcb17

Reaction score
Trialling Elleebana lash lift system, can anyone tell me the correct timings etc or have a copy of instructions? Thanks in advance!!

I ordered a couple of sample packs from you! Will order the kit if all goes well tomorrow [emoji4]
Great. Let me know how you get on :) x

How can you get sample packs? Looking into getting the starter kit however don't want to spend just under £100 st the minute as have just brought the salon system starter kit. However have heard amazing results from elleebana xx

Quick question, can I use my salon systems lash lift adhesive to trial the product? X
Yes we don't send out the glue in the sample kits so you'd have to use whatever you were previously using :)

Yes we don't send out the glue in the sample kits so you'd have to use whatever you were previously using :)
Where can I find the sample kits? I'm currently usually salon system. And would love to try the elleebana?x

Where can I find the sample kits? I'm currently usually salon system. And would love to try the elleebana?x
If you click on the link I posted before then you will see the sample pack on that page :)

Latest posts

Back