Elleebana lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoZxx

Reaction score
I have seen everyone talking about elleebana lash lift so I ordered kit and today tried it out on my client and was disappointed with the result, I used small shield do you know what the problem may be ? I followed all instructions

Attachments

• 667A9B73-BF59-431B-829E-0BFAF4CF8EF3.jpg
    667A9B73-BF59-431B-829E-0BFAF4CF8EF3.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 191
Were your lifts ok with the brand you were previously using?

Yeah but I had changed from salon systems as the results I had seen with Ellebana looked better, I had done 2 clients before this and they lifted great ? I don't know why it hasn't work on this client

Why did you change from salon system?

I think the lift looks good on the inside and middle of the lashes.

I think the lift looks good on the inside and middle of the lashes.

Yeah do you have any idea why it's not as good on the outer lashes ? X

Could it have been placement of the lashes? Were they all even and straight?

You can see on the inside lashes it looks like the shield was over the lash line as there's a kink in the lashes.

You can see on the inside lashes it looks like the shield was over the lash line as there's a kink in the lashes.

Do you think it could maybe of been the placement of Lashes and shields that's why I haven't got great result ? I have asked her to come back in 8 weeks to try it out again!

This was another client I had today and feel the result is alot better? What do you think

Attachments

• IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    569.8 KB · Views: 135
Do you think it could maybe of been the placement of Lashes and shields that's why I haven't got great result ? I have asked her to come back in 8 weeks to try it out again!

This was another client I had today and feel the result is alot better? What do you think
That's a lovely lift. I'd be happy with that [emoji4]

I have seen everyone talking about elleebana lash lift so I ordered kit and today tried it out on my client and was disappointed with the result, I used small shield do you know what the problem may be ? I followed all instructions

i actually would have used a med sheild on her. Making sure to really seperate lashes. leaving first lotion on for 7-8 mins and second lotion for 6mins. I agree you should have gotten a better lift. The rods are different to the pads in that you dont want to have lashes hanging off the rod..... you want to get that nice bend to the lash which comes from having the lashes extend at least over the halfway mark on the sheild but not go over :) then lotion should go halfway up the lash to collect the bend.

I must admit I do sometimes still struggle with which size shield.
The trouble is by the time you realise the lashes go over halfway up the shield, obv you've stuck the shields on etc ... would you stop, remove them and use a larger if this happened?
I guess with experience you get to just know, a bit like I can look at a nail and select the right size tip first time just by looking

I must admit I do sometimes still struggle with which size shield.
The trouble is by the time you realise the lashes go over halfway up the shield, obv you've stuck the shields on etc ... would you stop, remove them and use a larger if this happened?
I guess with experience you get to just know, a bit like I can look at a nail and select the right size tip first time just by looking
I've been holding them in place then checking for far up the lashes go before sticking them on. I try a couple of sizes to see which one looks best

I got mine done at Olympia yesterday and really happy with the results so much so that I have decided to do my training
Screenshot_2017-10-02-22-21-08.png Screenshot_2017-10-02-22-20-20.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back