Environ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandy1

Reaction score
I am about to do some training with Environ. I have looked at the timetable for the week and find that almost 50% of the training time seems to be dedicated to retail products. Is this right? I am changing my product line because of the aggressive approach to selling by my current supplier and am concerned that I might be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. My current supplier says that the client is being educated when in fact it is a hard sell technique.

Also, whilst I am happy to pay for the opening order, I don't want all of the stock arriving on my doorstep in one go as I am very aware that it has a limited shelf life so want to order as I go although the money is paid in advance - I don't want to find myself throwing away stock because it is out of date. I have tried to nail the rep down on this but she has been evasive. Has anyone else experienced this.

I have also read some threads on here about having to buy the machine in order to open the account. I can understand why it is necessary to buy it but agree with others that it is very highly priced - I am sure that they are loosing a lot of custom because of it. I looked into the finance package and if I understand correctly the "loan" is very expensive when compared against a high street bank. I found that the pay back over five years was in the region of £1,000 more in interest charges. IIAA also charges VAT on the loan which I find very odd, so may well check this out with the FSA (Financial Services Authority). I have galvanic (unbroken current) and sonophorisis on two separate machines but the company is still insisting that I have to buy their unit.

Any information/advice would be very useful. I really like the Environ products but the financial commitment is huge and I really don't want to make a mistake.

Hi Brandy 1. I took on Environ about 6 months ago and it is simply the best thing I have ever done. I never sold products before, and now they literally fly off the shelf. I had to take a deep breath and buy the machine, but the support from Environ as a company is fantastic. I have no pressure to sell, and my opening order was a real mix of retail and professional. I started in November, and in Jan - a quiet month, I sold 2 courses of the cheaper facial and one of the more expensive. Please personal message me if you want more info, as I am really happy to help. Also, I financed it on my own! Hope that helps!

I took on Environ a year ago and it was by far the best decision I made. You have to know a lot about the products as you need to know what to prescribe for different skins/conditions so don't worry about the training being heavy on retail products, it's only cos there's a lot to know.

The machine is expensive but worth it and I'd suggest if you can finance it yourself then that'd be better than the package ( I put mine on cc).

You won't regret taking environ on, the products are great, the support is there if you need it but not pushy and if you do the skin analysis events you'll see the results people are getting which is great for you and the clients.
Hope that helped xx

Loved the Environ training, best I have ever done. Do it, you wont regret it. Jxx

We are having issues with Eniviron at the moment, we have gone through the rep visit and the training and they have just told us with need the machine for £5k or they will not now supply!! They are also extremely pressuring and dictating various terms.

Although you cannot argue with the results of the products their support and marketing seems off key.

Hi there, the machine is one of my issues as I already have both galvanic (constant current) and sonophorisis. Why do I need a new machine?

To be honest I had wanted to move to Environ next year, but the rep pushed me to do the course as soon as I could. Mine has dodged various questions as I want to know the ins and outs of everything before I sign the dotted line. I did call Cape Town but they just bounced me back to London. I am really uncomfortable with the IIAA and the way they do business. I think you have already read about charging VAT on loans. I am not sure that is actually legal and it makes their loan a lot more expensive than a high street bank.

Their products definitely do work, but the business side of things makes me feel very nervous.

Latest posts

Back