Euphoria One hair ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraschofield

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wondered to those of you who use Euphoria one hair extensions on your customers, how you decide between the Brazilian and Russian range? I've worked the prices out and there's only a pound difference in price per pack so there must be another difference between the hair other than overall quality? Any help with this is appreciated! Also if you can help me with your pricing that would be great, including the hair you choose and your fitting fee. Thanks :) x

Hey! I find the Brazilian thicker and have more volume when using less strands. Most of my clients prefer the Brazilian because of this. I love both ranges and have never had any issues. I will offer my clients both of these but they mostly go for Brazilian. The Russian is lush hair but I just don’t use it as often Xxx

Hey! I find the Brazilian thicker and have more volume when using less strands. Most of my clients prefer the Brazilian because of this. I love both ranges and have never had any issues. I will offer my clients both of these but they mostly go for Brazilian. The Russian is lush hair but I just don’t use it as often Xxx
Oh that's helpful thank you. So if you were describing them both to a customer how would you put it to them? What benefits does the Russian hair have over Brazilian if it's not as thick? xxx

So I use euphoria and no where else can compete with the quality and price !

Brazilian: Thicker hair strands, does not dry pin straight and is quite thick fluffy hair. Suits people with thicker/curlier hair.

Russain: Perfect for people who want pin straight, sleek soft hair. Finer in texture but washes and dried silky soft.

Both amazing quality !

Hey guys- have any of you had any bad experiences with Euphoria One? I’ve used them once about 2 years ago and got put off despite doing hard research, and a lot of people saying their hair quality was amazing.

I tried the Russian range, mini tips. Looked and felt great despite being a bit thin. After a few washes, and styling with heat- they just went bad. Like when you’ve bought cheap indian remy. I always use non sulphate shampoo and conditioners. A really good serum the ends of the hair. Heat protection if I’m going to style then, which is very rare as I usually only give them a quick blow dry. I always sleep with them plaited. I made a complaint and they wouldn’t help me. Insisted that their no problems with that batch and I of course must have done something wrong.

I usually use the SJK “Superior Quality” but within the last year or so, they’re going down hill. This time round, i’ve managed 3 refits out of them before I had to give them a good cut to freshen them up. Don’t feel like they’ll be great to reuse one more time. o_O

Hey guys- have any of you had any bad experiences with Euphoria One? I’ve used them once about 2 years ago and got put off despite doing hard research, and a lot of people saying their hair quality was amazing.

I tried the Russian range, mini tips. Looked and felt great despite being a bit thin. After a few washes, and styling with heat- they just went bad. Like when you’ve bought cheap indian remy. I always use non sulphate shampoo and conditioners. A really good serum the ends of the hair. Heat protection if I’m going to style then, which is very rare as I usually only give them a quick blow dry. I always sleep with them plaited. I made a complaint and they wouldn’t help me. Insisted that their no problems with that batch and I of course must have done something wrong.

I usually use the SJK “Superior Quality” but within the last year or so, they’re going down hill. This time round, i’ve managed 3 refits out of them before I had to give them a good cut to freshen them up. Don’t feel like they’ll be great to reuse one more time. o_O

Good morning

Thank you for your enquiry, we are sorry to hear this. We don't seem to have your details on record and it's very unusual you should ever have any issues with this range with the use of heat. Please can you provide your order number so we can establish when you have ordered from us?

If there is any fault with the product this would of been replaced subject to our complaints policy so it's unusual that the team would of not helped you. We want to help.

Please contact our customer care team and we will look into this asap for you at your earliest convenience.

Have a great rest of your day.

Euphoria x

Thank you everyone for your recommendations.

I have used Euphoria for over 3 years now and I cannot praise them enough. Their hair quality is exceptional and I completely agree with Georgia with the ranges. They are so highly rated because of how high their hair quality is for the price. Other brands are much more expensive and their hair quality is must worse by far!!
I contact them all the time and every time they are so helpful and reply very quickly.

They are purely to blame for my success and I cannot thank them enough xxx

So I use euphoria and no where else can compete with the quality and price !

Brazilian: Thicker hair strands, does not dry pin straight and is quite thick fluffy hair. Suits people with thicker/curlier hair.

Russain: Perfect for people who want pin straight, sleek soft hair. Finer in texture but washes and dried silky soft.

Both amazing quality !

That’s so helpful, thank you! Xxx

I have used Euphoria for over 3 years now and I cannot praise them enough. Their hair quality is exceptional and I completely agree with Georgia with the ranges. They are so highly rated because of how high their hair quality is for the price. Other brands are much more expensive and their hair quality is must worse by far!!
I contact them all the time and every time they are so helpful and reply very quickly.

They are purely to blame for my success and I cannot thank them enough xxx

Amazing thank you so much, it’s lovely to feel so confident in the hair I’ve chosen to use!! Congratulations on your success, hopefully I will achieve the same [emoji4] xxx

Good morning

Thank you for your enquiry, we are sorry to hear this. We don't seem to have your details on record and it's very unusual you should ever have any issues with this range with the use of heat. Please can you provide your order number so we can establish when you have ordered from us?

If there is any fault with the product this would of been replaced subject to our complaints policy so it's unusual that the team would of not helped you. We want to help.

Please contact our customer care team and we will look into this asap for you at your earliest convenience.

Have a great rest of your day.

Euphoria x

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. The order was placed last year, so I wouldn’t want to waste your time on an order from so long ago as i’m sure nothing could be done at this point. I really appreciate your response though xx

Hi sorry to jump on, I’ve been using euphoria for a few years now and never had any issues I’ve always had the blonds, but my last lot I got were the balayage ones and after a couple of months the darker colour went really brassy and didn’t match my root anymore so I’m really worried to buy the same incase this happens again. So I’m wondering has anyone else had this problem and is there any way I can prevent this from happening again as I loved the colour match so much thanks.

Latest posts

Back