excel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
hi just wondering can any one go in to watch the nail championships or go in to the nail forum.with out having to purchase tickets, oh and being a puffer (i smoke) are you allowed to smoke in ther anywere? thanks diane

Hi Dianne, I think you can see the work of the competitors after they have been judged. I'm sure they will be walking around anyways. I do believe you need a ticket though. I am not sure if it is too late to pre-register but you may want to try it on line at professionalbeauty.co.uk. About the smoking, I am sure you won't be the only one so I imagine they will have designated smoking areas. Where are you in Northants???

nailz666 said:
Hi Dianne, I think you can see the work of the competitors after they have been judged. I'm sure they will be walking around anyways. I do believe you need a ticket though. I am not sure if it is too late to pre-register but you may want to try it on line at professionalbeauty.co.uk. About the smoking, I am sure you won't be the only one so I imagine they will have designated smoking areas. Where are you in Northants???
hello i am from dallington, were r u from.

Latest posts

Back