Excercise and nail growth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Hi Geeks, Merry Christmas!!

Just a quick one. A client of mine used to wear l and p about 7 years ago but says that her nails never grew that quickly. Since I have been doing them (about 2 months), they have grown at an astonishing rate. She has been going to the gym regulaly and says that this is the only thing that has changed sine the last time she did her nails. I just wandered if this really was the cause of quick growth?

Health does have alot to do with the nail growth, and if thats the only thing that has changed then that is the source. I found that when I was going to the gym my nails and my hair were alot nicer.so I've gotta get back to thwe gym.lol
Santas come so I've gotta go and open all the presents.
Have a wonderful day:hug:

Sammi akey

Well it isn't the only thing that has changed is it? She is now regularly having her nails buffed etc and this also contributes to an increase of growth as well as the exercise.

The condition of the natural nails is a great indicator as to a persons general health condition. The healthier we eat and the more regular exercise we get, the healthier the nail plate and growth will be.

Latest posts

Back