Excited! tips & hints welcome :)..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
FINALLY my sign is up on my shop and i am hoping to be opening on monday, is there any good promotion ideas to get new clients in?

thanks in advance x
:)

ooooooooh how exciting for you, I hope it all goes very well.

I have a few ideas for you.

1. Try offering a loyalty scheme to bring in a few regulars.

2. Offer a discount of 10% to clients who reccommend new clients, (but don't give the discount until the new client has had their treatment of course), maybe you could give the discount to both parties??.

Try not to offer 'free' treatments as a bonus for spending certain amounts etc as thhis can entice clients to just come in for the freebie. which although is bringing money in, can result in them not returning, leaving profits down in the long run.

I hope this has been of some help to you. I wish you all the luck in the world, I can't wait to have my own salon one day xx

FINALLY my sign is up on my shop and i am hoping to be opening on monday, is there any good promotion ideas to get new clients in?

thanks in advance x

Any pics?

:green: i know how you feel i cant belive its been almost a month since i opened.
regarding promos ive tried a few but the one that seems to have worked is the loyalty card. ive had it for a week out and people have come in to get there and a price list so id say to try that.
i bet your sooooo excited.... good luck for your opening day:)

I havnt got any pictures uploaded yet.

Thanks for all your ideas :).. so how doe your loyalty scheme work then? .. ten treatments get 11th half price? i dont understand lol

x

thanks in advance x

You could have an open evening with some drinks and nibbles. With free demo's on all you treatments with special offers on the night? It always worked wel for me. xx

Latest posts

Back