Extension advice for a newbie :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks!
I currently do lash extensions and spray tanning and wanted to complete the 'Fake 3' so have just booked my hair extension training with KM Hair Extensions for mid november.

I've done a bit of research and think I'm going to use HairXtensions as my supplier, i only want to use Remi hair as its what i get in my hair. Does any one use this supplier, how do you find the hair quality? I'll be doing prebonded.

Whats helped you build a successful hair extension business?
What approx prices do you charge and whats our profit for a full head etc?

I get a kit with my training, can anyone give me a rough idea what might be in this as i haven't been told yet.
Also, what other supplies do you use to make application quicker/easier?

Im so excited to get going!

Thanks! xx

People don't seem too keen on hairXtensions on here:/
And I'm not too sure what you'll get in your training kit, but when I trained with Lush-Us I got just about everything in a pretty pink case :D!

I tried hairxtensions once for pre bonded and the glue is proper bad and just goes very soft. I like when the glue is super hard like a bead. The quality is good though of the hair for the price.

I think everything you're asking will be given to you in training re: business development and marketing, pricing structure etc is all part of the training package. Also if you ask for their training brochure the kit list should be in there. Good Luck. For that type of budget I still use Lush-us, not been able to beat quality for the price. x

Latest posts

Back