Eye pad lashes trouble

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bailey2009

Jade2009
Reaction score
Hi

I’ve been using the gel pads and no matter what I do they just don’t sit right it makes both the first and last lashes stand up and not sit normally. Making the lashes not look good or when I take gel pads off I then notice lashes missing from the inner eye and the ends

Try holding the clients eyelid gently with your finger to “fan out the edges “ then apply lashes to avoid the “roll up” .
Certain clients eye shape do not suit the gel pads so I found this trick helps.

Try holding the clients eyelid gently with your finger to “fan out the edges “ then apply lashes to avoid the “roll up” .
Certain clients eye shape do not suit the gel pads so I found this trick helps.

Thanks I will try this.. it’s been a nightmare and I’m new at extensions really struggling xx

Hi

I’ve been using the gel pads and no matter what I do they just don’t sit right it makes both the first and last lashes stand up and not sit normally. Making the lashes not look good or when I take gel pads off I then notice lashes missing from the inner eye and the ends
Hi
Hi

I had this same problem
Then I switched to microfoam tape , off eBay , it’s expensive but worth it there’s no slipping and no lash gluing together x

Latest posts

Back