Eyelash extensions and lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to the industry - became qualified in September and only just taking enough time to pursue it as a career.
Just wondering what peoples opinions are on lamps... i've seen the UNO LED Floor Lamp which is pretty cheap which would be better until i can afford the more expensive ones - am i better going straight for the higher end lamps or would this be suitable?

https://sewing-online.com/daylight-...g&m=Abstract&gclid=CPK1r6bHiNMCFcG6GwodDhsH4Q

Thanks xoxo

Honestly, I have brought a floor lamp and as long as you have good lighting the only thing its good for is the before and after photos. If you can work without it I would save your money x

Honestly, I have brought a floor lamp and as long as you have good lighting the only thing its good for is the before and after photos. If you can work without it I would save your money x

My lighting in my lash room at home is really good thankfully, i would only really look into lamps to help get the perfect photos for advertising so i will look into getting a cheaper one. Thanks for your help. xx

Glamcor lights are AMAZING. There is one called a mono which clips onto the bed it is pricey but worth every penny and will help you sooo much with lashes. I couldn't lash with out mine. https://www.flirties.co.uk/products/glamcor-light-kits

Thank you, Glamcor are a bit out of my price range at the minute. My lighting isn't bad anyway i was just looking for an aid to help get better photos of my work. I probably will go with Glamcor eventually though. :) xx

You could get one of the Clip on ring lights to go onto your phone if it's just for pics, they are really cheap. I've just bought a large neewer ring light on a stand and that's great for pics. I use a head light and magnifier for the lash extensions though. X

You could get one of the Clip on ring lights to go onto your phone if it's just for pics, they are really cheap. I've just bought a large neewer ring light on a stand and that's great for pics. I use a head light and magnifier for the lash extensions though. X

Ooh where can i get good ring lights from? Not seen those! :) x

Hi

Which headlight and magnifier would you recommend please? X

The phone ring light I had from eBay. Search for phone ring light and loads come up. X

Glamcor are really good lights I've got 2 different ones or the clip on ring light that goes on your phone is really good to for taking photos, you are best with a light to work under though so you can really see every last lash and get the most out of your sets, I really like the Flirties lashes having used a few different brands I like the curls and the lengths and find them consistent.
Flirties also sell the clip on lights and glamcor Flirties.co.uk x

Does the mono attach easily to the bed/couch? I'm considering one but wondering where I can clip it on my couch without damaging the material :-/
Imo it doesn't. Im actually going to try & send mine back. My brightech floor lamp was brighter than the glamcor & cost less than half the price & has more light settings. It's tricky clamping it on to the bed. If you are adamant about going with glamcor, then i suggest getting the 1 with the floor base.

Latest posts

Back