Eyelash extensions any tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the next straightest after J curl is B curl so probably easier to mix those.
(Straightest - j - b - c - d - curliest) - curl of different brands of lashes may vary slightly x

I know it's blurry but just found this with different curls on...
View attachment 60209

I was really upset last night. Tried so hard all week an feel like they take so much time. An I'm getting no were. I feel like giving up. I had a girl that came for an infil last night an it was like the glue had lifted they look perfect from the from from behind they were awful I'm so sad! Xxx

I was really upset last night. Tried so hard all week an feel like they take so much time. An I'm getting no were. I feel like giving up. I had a girl that came for an infil last night an it was like the glue had lifted they look perfect from the from from behind they were awful I'm so sad! Xxx

Don't give up!!!!
You're improving every time and before you know it you'll get into a rhythm of working where you take less time.
How do you mean it looked like the glue had lifted? Had the base of the extensions come unattached?
Which adhesive are you using? X

Don't give up!!!!
You're improving every time and before you know it you'll get into a rhythm of working where you take less time.
How do you mean it looked like the glue had lifted? Had the base of the extensions come unattached?
Which adhesive are you using? X

It's one for the company that trained me will inbox you it I'm buying the different lashes you said tomorrow on a 0.15 that was right wasn't it no more j curl xxx

Latest posts

Back