Eyelash extensions - lash separator

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Geeks,

My friend and i both bought the lash separator kit and i have to say it has been a god sent for us. We bought one with the tweezers and one without. Once you get the hang of it, it is quite easy and the great thing is that i can isolate about 10 lashes in one go. I don't have to wear the magnifying glases anymore.I used to have a lot of problems with my back but not anymore.

You don't have to use the tweezers if you don't want to . I sometimes do and other times i just manually pick up the lashes. It has helped me alot. I would never go back to doing lashes the manual way again.:confused:
If you click on elliebee profile and look at her lash photos, the taped up photo is right near the beginning.

You do the lashes as normal, then get a strip of tape and gently stick to the tip of the lashes applied and press back onto the eyelid-thus exposing the unlashed natural lashes underneath.
x
Hey i have been hunting a legit website to purchase ! Do you mind sending the info ?

Latest posts

Back