Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curlgirl

Reaction score
I have only done eyelashes for a month. Done 13 sets but it takes me four hours. I love doing them but I hate that I’m that slow doing a set. Will I get faster with time and practice? Or is there anything I can try that will get me doing them faster? I think there turning out pretty?

Attachments

• 07E7C797-6F17-4273-AA05-CBC4FB6A33D5.jpeg
    07E7C797-6F17-4273-AA05-CBC4FB6A33D5.jpeg
    724.3 KB · Views: 71
Speed will come with time but its far more important to isolate and apply the lashes correctly. Just take your time and make sure you apply each lash individually so the neighbours dont stick to it. Keep an eye on the direction of the lash and also the distance to the lid as the extensions shouldnt be very close but not touching

Thank you. I

I have only done eyelashes for a month. Done 13 sets but it takes me four hours. I love doing them but I hate that I’m that slow doing a set. Will I get faster with time and practice? Or is there anything I can try that will get me doing them faster? I think there turning out pretty?

I found this when I first started, you will speed up, try different set ups! I found that I was putting my jade stone and lashes further away than I do now which was making me slower! I just kept constantly changing where I was putting my equipment to see what worked best! The sets you’ve done are beautiful so don’t risk quality over time, I also find that when I have a chatty client it makes me slower that could also be another factor? I think it mainly just is practise I’ve been doing lashes for 7 months now and have got my time down to 1.5/2 hours!

Dont worry about the timing, focus on perfecting your sets first x

Latest posts

Back