Eyelash extention course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missybck

Reaction score
hi was wondering if anyone could help me. im from scotland up near aberdeen elgin way. i would love to do an eyelash extention course but havnt got the faintest clue on where to go or who to contact to find out about doing this. could anyone help me plzzzzzzzzz xxxx:grr:

Hi

WOWBB aka Britta is up that way. She will be able to give you info on Flirties lashes. If she doesn't do training there is a Flirties trainer in Perth.

There is also a Nouveau trainer in Dundee.

Have you searched Google?

if you contact ah francis they have training all over the country. I had a very enjoyable day with them and their products are great.
also they're always at the end of the phone if i have ay questions.

ahfrancis.com

hope that helps x

hi was wondering if anyone could help me. im from scotland up near aberdeen elgin way. i would love to do an eyelash extention course but havnt got the faintest clue on where to go or who to contact to find out about doing this. could anyone help me plzzzzzzzzz xxxx:grr:

Hi there :)

I am a trainer with Flirties, we are based not far from you in Aberdeen (within The Academy Shopping Centre). Please feel free to contact me with any questions ect :hug:

Natalie Taylor

Tel: 01224 467463
www.thenailandbeautyacademyabdn.co.uk

Hi I did my lash fx training with Cosmetology in Dundee but they also do training in ABerdeen and you can use your ILA funding. 01382 737475

They are brilliant! x

Latest posts

Back