Eyelash isolation trouble?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenevenables

Reaction score
Hi I am very newly qualified in eyelash extensions I have only done 3 sets but what I am struggling with is isolation I can isolate the easier ones but I can't seem to do anything with cross over ones or when there is different layers so I am getting one eyelash but one behind keeps coming back to it? I am using a slower setting glue and suspect half the trouble is that glue is getting on the other lashes also but I'm not sure I'm ready for fast set if that makes sense? I know everything comes with practice but how will I get better if I just continue to do the same thing? Aaargggh help please xx

Hi! I just want to make sure I understand correctly :) so the lash under, do you mean the lower lashes?

Hi thanks for replying, no I mean on the top lashes little ones that grow above and behind the main lashes does that make sense?

I’ve started taping the lids up a little, it’s been making my life much easier and have found now I don’t catch lower lashes either,

It is difficult to get to all the layers, I tend to look from various angles to see which ones I have missed and when I spot one I try and aim to get that one

I’ve started taping the lids up a little, it’s been making my life much easier and have found now I don’t catch lower lashes either,
Thanks so much il give that a go

Latest posts

Back