Eyelash Perrming for a pregnant lady

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lubna

Reaction score
hi, is it ok to do eyelash perming on a pregnant lady? and if so..do I have to wait till the second trimester?

thanks

hiya! Dont know no if this helps but im pregnant and iv continued getting my eyelashed permed throughout whole pregnancy!! Iv never felt it could be particularly harmful, ur only working on the eyelashes!

one thing i will say is that be careful when the client is getting up off the couch - hormones can lead to increased / decreased blood levels and can lead to feeling lightheaded! And especially so after lying for so long!!

Im also a trained beauty therapist and i would continue to offer service but id get client to sign a disclaimer / and or seek medical note if underlying health issues or health issues that risen during first trimester, or any problems in previous pregnancys!

Hope this helps!!

I've not long had my baby and i had my eyelashes permed throughout, the only thing is to warn them that it doesnt always take so well because of the hormones!x

It should be fine, but remember if this is a returning client, you must re-patch test her again as hormones can cause changes. Your client may have a reaction.

If in doubt just ask her to check with her GP.

hth

Latest posts

Back