Eyelash tint and perming solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Hello geeks!

Can anyone give me some advice on the best eyelash tints and perming solutions to use, I have been using the amirose eyelash perming kit but I need a new one and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good tint or perming kit?

Thankyou!

Hi There

I haven't been in this "biz" for long but i do perming & tinting using Thuya products. It comes with a lovely conditioning gel.
You can buy them from Ellisons in Coventry (& Mailorder).
Call 0845 130 6126. Email [email protected]
Great product, really easy to use, clients are happy. FAB !
Hope this helps

Hi There

I haven't been in this "biz" for long but i do perming & tinting using Thuya products. It comes with a lovely conditioning gel.
You can buy them from Ellisons in Coventry (& Mailorder).
Call 0845 130 6126. Email [email protected]
Great product, really easy to use, clients are happy. FAB !
Hope this helps

Thanks a lot!! i dont use ellisons but have just ordered their catalogue.:lol:

Combinal are great colours. Black,grey,brown,Blue. Mix 1/2 blue 1/2 black to get the blackest colour. use Grey with any colour to lighten. For the liquid activator, I mix 2-3 crops of hydrogen peroxide 3% solution. Vaseline for barrier on skin and eye makeup remover to cleanse.
To get best results for eyelashes. Do Preping first- I do the bottom lashes first (have client look up) Then I Get them to close eyes and proceed on the top. This gives ultimate coverage. (applying the colour with eyes closed, the bottom lashes don't always get coloured)

Combinal are great colours. Black,grey,brown,Blue. Mix 1/2 blue 1/2 black to get the blackest colour. use Grey with any colour to lighten. For the liquid activator, I mix 2-3 crops of hydrogen peroxide 3% solution. Vaseline for barrier on skin and eye makeup remover to cleanse.
To get best results for eyelashes. Do Preping first- I do the bottom lashes first (have client look up) Then I Get them to close eyes and proceed on the top. This gives ultimate coverage. (applying the colour with eyes closed, the bottom lashes don't always get coloured)

Thanks very much, I have been tinting for years for now with no problems I was just looking to see if people could recommend any good products. Thanks for the tips tho!

Latest posts

Back