Perm lotion help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmylou411

Reaction score
Hello I have recently found out that L’Oréal has discontinued Dulcia tonique perm lotion and I need an alternative. I do my t want to use the other Dulcia one. I have used goldwell biolife in the past but they has been discontinued also! There is a bio form they now do, has anyone used it and would they say it’s the same just different packaging?

Go for the Goldwell Biocurl in the green boxes. We have used them for years and get really good results every time. I preferred them to Dulcia. For coloured hair you can't beat the acid perms (avec, asp, s pro salon services) they take better and last much longer. We speaking to a manager in wholesalers a few weeks ago they said they are having trouble sourcing some perms or some like acclaim I used to use for years and the matrix as well have been discontinued it is really annoying as I still do loads of perms in my salon.

Last edited:
My go to was always Schwarzkopf hydrowave Glamour, but that's also been discontinued 🙈 I tried dulcia and wasn't impressed. Goldwell topform biocurl is my go to now. I don't find it quite as firm as Schwarzkopf but definitely a good quality perm, good results and low odour.

Latest posts

Back