Ez flow french quarter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectclaws

Reaction score
:cry:Hello, I wonder if anybody can help me please....I have a client coming for a rebalance next week for french quarter from ez flow. I had this on order from my supplier 3 weeks ago, only to be told they are no longer supplying ezflow products, and I will be recieving a refund. I phoned head office to be told they also have none in stock until the end of the month.....one very unsatisfied customer...so was wondering if any of you kind fellow geeks ot there could possibly help me please. I will try to call Georgie tomorrow, as she has been so helpful in the past but cannot see this colour on her website,
Thanks , any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated

French quarter is one of the carnival collection. I could be wrong, but I don't think you can buy it singley.

If Georgie can't help, then pm me and I will sent you enough for your rebalance. :)

Hi Deena,
Thanks. My old supplier had it to buy singularly on their price list, which was why I ordered it after trying it in the Carnival Collection, as it is such a popular colour, so I am keeping fingers crossed
will let you knowthough

Hi Fifitrix, yes thankyou I will, I am going to try her in the morning, I will let you know either way,
Thanks again

Latest posts

Back