Ez Flow - Gel It

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
Hi geeks need some help please....

sorry if this has been posted before but done a search and can't find anything.

does anyone/has anyone used EZ Flow's Gel It gel??

I would like to know your thoughts on it, etc.

Thanks guys!

Fingertips ND said:
Hi geeks need some help please....

sorry if this has been posted before but done a search and can't find anything.

does anyone/has anyone used EZ Flow's Gel It gel??

I would like to know your thoughts on it, etc.

Thanks guys!

Hiya Yep I use ez-flow gel it.
It is a very strong buff off gel, In the kit you get a Pink It (pink gel), Blush it (a peachy colour), Cover it ( another pink for covering in perfections), White It, Edge It, French it and clear It.
2 small packs of tips,Gel It 907 Brush, Cleanse It , Primer , Ez-bond and finish It (uv top coat gel)
Plus a small bag of wipes, A spatula and 2 files (Grey fox) and (Grey wolf) and some nail forms.
Hths

Hi I asked this a wee while ago clicky here for the thread
HTH
KxXx

Yes i do and love it :hug: Wish day com with some colors gels:irked: :p greetings daniella

I have just read the old thread must have missed it I would like to try this gel I am trying to get good at the ezflow L&P first.

I have done a course on gel but not with ezflow I would love to try it out.

Caz xxx

hi lell,

how much was all this & training??

also can you tell me anything else??

Also girls,

I have been on the website and there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can request a brochure on products and training and prices, etc!

Fingertips ND said:
Also girls,

I have been on the website and there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can request a brochure on products and training and prices, etc!

Pm Maria Navigator I am sure she was online and will answer any question for you regarding courses and price etc

ezflows gel is a lovely gel to work with...i am more of a l&p girl but found gel it a dream to work with

thank you guys!

Just to let you know - I PM'd Maria and she has been so helpful!

Waiting to get a price put together from her and i'll let you know what i decide to do.

I was thinkin of giving up nails completely but my gran has left me some money and i want to make her proud by doing something i enjoy and make something of my life!

Oh bless her the money she left you will go towards training and yes think how proud she will be :)

Let us know how it goes.

Caz xxx

i will caz and i'm setting my heart on opening my own salon one day!

Well done you and I am sure you will:hug:

Caz xxx

Fingertips ND said:
i will caz and i'm setting my heart on opening my own salon one day!

I am sure what ever you decide to do your grandma will be proud chick.
Best of luck

Latest posts

Back