Ez Flow or Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmam

Reaction score
I seem to have got my choice of course down to these 2 which seem to have rave reviews.:biggrin:

Just wondering what the differences are with them, and plus and minus points with them both.:confused:

I like the 3d art that has been done with the EZ flow and the sparkles they have (should be called Magpie),
can this be done with Creative and do they have similar sparkles.

Can i ask how long after doing the foundation course can you do the next course.:?:

em x

Hi Em
well i used to use cnd but i now use and educate with EzFlow
i really love the product there have been various posts on the pros and cons of both
i probably am totally bias on the EzFlow front but i love what i can do with all the different design sculpture acrylics and with the reg pink and white acrylics
Ezflow is a mutiline system with:
77 different acrylic powders which can all be inter-mixed to create lots of different designs- you can let your imagination go wild :)
there is the new gel it! advanced uv gel system which at the moment has 7 different shades- i am v impressed by that at the mo
the dual fibreglass system
cuticle treatments- like cuticle love
silky soft lotions- great to incorporate into your manicures and pedicures and well as fab for home care
spa elements manicure and pedicure- for fabby spa treatments

there is so much more i can add into that but this post will end up v long and ive got to go back to work in a mo
here a link to a post someone asked abt EzFlow
http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=10410

with regards to doing the extra training that is really down to when you feel ready and what your educator would advises
i really believe that eduation is on going and still now after starting nrly 8 yrs ago at college do workshops... funny enough i booked my self on a comp class yesterday for help with my competion nails for the nailympics :)

HTH

Jess
xox

ps- im sure you have used the search box at the top to look too.....also if i can help at all then please feel free to pm me :)

Hi!

I am a CND educator and a a CND trained nail tech, but prior to becoming an educator I have used many other products including Ezflow, I feel as a personal and proffesional opinion that there is just something about CND products that makes you want to continue to use them, it could be that we have a products in our enhancement range to cover ALL clients, a large range of powders for all skin tones and a range of liquids for those who are lift prone to those who are hard on their nails. Our education is top class, with courses running all over the world on up skilling for those of us who have been in the industry for sometime to learning about new products. CND have learnt about one thing, nails and how to do them right, and they will stand beside you in aiding you to do the same. We also take great pride in teaching you to care and maintain the beauty and the integrety of the natural nail, as you will never get a nice set of enhancements on a poor foundation! ;)
I could go on pointing out celebs and other well known people who choose to use our products, but I think the best thing you can do is jump on the CND website and speak to your local educator, I wish you well in your quest:)
NZNails

emmam said:
I seem to have got my choice of course down to these 2 which seem to have rave reviews.:biggrin:

Just wondering what the differences are with them, and plus and minus points with them both.:confused:

I like the 3d art that has been done with the EZ flow and the sparkles they have (should be called Magpie),
can this be done with Creative and do they have similar sparkles.

Can i ask how long after doing the foundation course can you do the next course.:?:

em x
Deciding which company to train with can be very difficult.... And at the end of the day.... you'll never know which is best unless you try them all....

I like NZNails comment, Creative is a great company to be part of and yes they have a huge range. Would like to add that they have metro powders - metallic glitter and mosaics - primary and secondary colours. There is no limit as to the number of colours and blends you can create from these! Combined with the large range of pink, natural and white powders also available, you literally (part of the new custom colour kit) can create a powder blend to suit the skin tone of each individual client - very cool...

Creative takes a lifetime training approach, no maximum to how much you can do... In an industry like this, there is always something new, and that's the Creative approach.... I'm sure if you check with your Local arm of Creative they will be able to give you specifics on the courses, times, locations and when you would be able to attend. HTH

I certainly would ring the education department at head office, and get them to send you the training brochure for all classes. It is free and then you can read to your hearts delight. 0113 275 5719

Thanks everyone, but now i am stuck on who to choose.

I received my CND brochure and its wonderful, so much scope.
but then i read my LCN brochure and that sounds good too.
having already read the info on EZFlow i thought that was the way to go but i am back to square one

I wish money was no object then i could do them all, but unfortunatley it is so will have to pick only one

Any further advice

em x

I am NOT going to say who Cuticles uses for all its studios and franchises as I have received negs for being too enthusiastic! Anyway, you all know! I would say that as a company, we undertook extensive research into several factors which were important for us such as initial training, quality of products and ongoing training support. Needless to say, several years on, we have not been disappointed and indeed our expectations have been exceeded. I would suggest that you decide what facts are important to you, eg ease of training, cost etc and do a search on this site.

Hope this helps

Cathy

Hard decision - I don't envy you!

If you are wanting to do L&P - leave LCN out of the equation - they're gel (I don't think they do L&P - well they didn't when I did my basic man/ped with them last year!)

I've trained with Creative and highly recommend them and their products

I've used EZ Flow and it's a lovely product to use - I've not trained with them, but that's due my time constraints not their products. Although I did think the conversion was quite costly. I've not seen the beginner's course content - compare the EZ Flow and Creative beginners courses and see which one is the most comprehensive.

Both companies have an excellent product range and reputation for training - both regularly get very good reviews on here with training techs and well established techs.

Perhaps in this case it comes down to your personal constraints.......... is one company nearer to you (the FDFC is hardwork with homework so travel is a big consideration)........... is childcare an issue..............?

Not a big help I'm sure but maybe helped to clarify a bit :green:

Could anyone tell me where abouts the Cheshire Creative Academy is.
Seem to be swaying towards them at the minute

em x

I was having to make this choice a while back too, in the end i opted for Creative. I could not separate the two companies for training, products and reputation, I had tried fellow geeks products for both companies and liked the way they both worked. What eventually decided it for me was the cost of the training, and i understand that cost isnt the all important factor but it helps when you are skint! lol.

With the EzFlow conversion course you have to buy all the products, brush, etc etc on top of the training, which was already considerably more! With the Creative conversion I was supplied with the kit inculding the brush, powders, tips etc etc as part of the price! I am looking to continue my training up to masters standard and dont think i would have been able to do this with Ezflow due to financial restraints.

So far i am extreemly happy with my decision and havent looked back. Everyone kept telling me to go for it and that i wouldnt regret it, and they are right!!x

Hiya, I have done the fdfc with Creative (Brisa) and was totally thrilled about the training and the products, I think that you have done really well to narrow it down to 2 as their are so many out their, but the 2 you are left with are both very good (Going on what i have read about Ezflow) so think of it this way, you cant go wrong, if you pick 1 from the other its never going to be the wrong choice as they are both great. I think because you have got the best two choices left just choose 1 then dont worry, sit back and relax, as neither is going to be bad. xxx

Still unsure for who to go with, does anyone know where in Cheshire the CND course is done. It doesnt say on my info and that may play a part in my decision.
em x

I think its in Mobberley which is near Chester if that helps :wink2:

emmam said:
Could anyone tell me where abouts the Cheshire Creative Academy is.
Seem to be swaying towards them at the minute

em x
Hiya Emma,

I live in Cheshire too - near Chester. I did my L&P conversion with Creative at a hotel called The Wild Boar in Tarporley, with Amanda Reevel (now Fontarossa). It was FANTASTIC - well worth every penny! (The training was actually free - I just paid for the full kit - which when put to use more than pays for itself).

I previously trained at college, and used NSI products, but did run into quite a few problems with lifting. The reason I chose Creative was because I was so impressed with the write ups on Retention+ (great for lift prone clients).

I was in the same boat as you though - I coudn't decide who to go with - they are both good companies with good reputations. Alot of people offer both systems - Creative & EZ Flow.

I buy my tips from EZ flow - I just LOVE the Classic white ones - they have a beautiful deep smileline.

If you would like to have a go with my Creative stuff you're more than welcome to come and try it out! :lol:

Hi Emma

I have used both systems and out of the two I always come home to EZFlow which is the system I'm sticking to purely and simply for the fact that I get better results with it.

As with CND, EZFlow have a comprehensive Master Artist programme to enable you to hone your skills and there is now an Educator in Cheshire , Caroline (aka Absolutly Fab).

Good luck with your quest!

Just wonder where abouts in Cheshire Caroline is based?

Maria has just sent me details of a special offer from EZflow

Arrrrrrgggggh, was 95% convinced CND was for me but now i dont know.

HELP ME

em x

Hi Em, its a real toughie decieding between two such brill companies.
I dont use either but have looked into both and have like you have been confused. What I would like to add from an unbiased pov is that when I personally think of Creative I think of Beautiful pink & whites, great ongoing training and publicity.
When I think of EZ flow I think of the most amazing coloured work and artistry and unbelievable sculpting. I think there would be no difference with training quality, product quality or back up but you should ask yourself which way you gravitate.
Do you have intrests in sculpting or artistry, or are your more of a perfectionist?

I am no way saying that the companies only do this or that but when it comes to 2 companies that can match each other product for product you have to look at other reasons that they are so popular.

Hope this helps

Vannessa

Well TBH i love the look of the 3d art but am not sure that i could do it myself, but i do love all the colours and the glitter with EZflow
on the other hand i am a perfectionist when i do my own nails, without being able to do L+P, so who knows what i will be like when i can.

Decision Decisions

Hi Em,

Not read all the replies fully so apologies if this has already been suggested...

Are you going to Excel or Olympia? You could get a nail done by each company, see how the product works, feels etc. and maybe that will help you decide. If you can wait another 2 months......

Either way, I think both are excellent products and companies, so whichever you decide to go for will be money well invested.

Latest posts

Back