Ez Flow or Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again

EZ Flow training will give you the tuition and knowledge you need to create a perfect pink and white nail whether it's sculpted or tip/overlay!!

HTH

PS What's the EZFlow offer?

Also had to add that agree with previous posts in that EZFlow don't compete with CND on cost of training....maybe CND are able to take advantage of economies of scale, I don't know. Perhaps EZFlow could think about their price range a little bit, in terms of achieving greater market share, as there are obviously a lot of Geeks out there who would like to use EZFlow but are put off by the cost of training

Thats absolutly correct, cathie, iam here just 40 mins from crewe. I will email some details for you, and have included my telephone number. I am happy to do a set of nails for you so that you too can experience the fab products that ezflow have to offer., and can then show you why i converted to ezflow from CND. I too did my CND trainning with amanda, who is now down in oxford. Please read the thread eduction at its best - ezflow.

Caroline that would be brill if we could meet and you did my nails, especially as you have done both EZ Flow and CND.

Thanks Em x

is`nt caroline just great !
she is going to be a superb educator !
dawn x

Hey there,

I have been reading this thread here and there when I can as I am currently in San Jose at a training so my geek time has been a little limited.
I agree with quite a bit of what has been shared in this thread and I think many of the suggestions have been brilliant (especially the suggestion of going to a show to get a good idea of seeing the product and its educators in action).

As most of you are aware, I try and avoid getting involved with giving my opinions on these types of issues as I dont want to be accused of slanting a thread. However as massive changes are happening with CND education and very few are aware of those changes yet, I thought that it was appropriate for me to add them here as they are very relevant to the discussion at hand.

Every single element of CND's training in the UK and Ireland has had a massive revamp. Our foundation levels have gotten a little longer, but that isn't really the important change; they have gotten significantly better. We have changed the flow and format to the point that the nail skills in our already great foundation course have gotten at least twice as good as they already were! The resources given at foundation level have also changed quite a bit. For example our foundation manual is over 60 pages of full colour step by steps and in depth theory that exceeds the amount of information and tutorials that the past Masters programme had altogether!

If that isn't enough of a radical change, the new Master Artist programme is even more so, however I am assuming that it is really the foundation courses that you are looking into.

I am not sure on EZ Flow pricing, but I think that it is only fair to point out that the new courses do have accompanying price changes that are relevant to the extra days and material involved so you may want to call to get the latest prices.

With being the only UK nail company that has ever been a finalist (and of course a winner) of the beauty industries best training award, not to mention the very strict guidelines that require a CND Educator to have the highest proficiency in nail skills, technical knowledge, AND communication/teaching skills, the Creative Nail Academy is a pretty darn swell place to master the art of nail technology.

So take on board the very well balanced points put forward for both companies and choose the one that will meet your needs for the immediate - and the future.

Thanks for telling us about the changes to the foundation course Sam.

It's helped me decide that I will wait until April to do Creative training.

OMG, The Nail Geek himself has replied to my post, must bow in your presence.

Thank you so much for the extra info.

Em x

Latest posts

Back