fabric nails crumbling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louwesley

Reaction score
am waiting to go on my course for fabric traing (which could be into the new year) and decided to buy the starter kit and have a little play around! I did a lovely set of natural tips for a good client/ friend a week ago and told her to let me know if she had any problem what-so-ever so as i can at least get some sort of traing done.
Any way they were all fine apart from the ring finger on her left hand which looked like it was crumbling away. I can't understand why just this one did this, surely it should have happened to all ten nails? They were all prepped
immaculately and all done in the same way. :evil:

Anyway i did the nail again and asked her to keep an eye on the nail and report back in a few days time meanwhile i thought i'd ask you lot for any ideas?

I too have this on one of my thumbs. It's not happened to a customer though. It looks like crazy paving, is this what yours looked like?

Rachel

yep that's it would put it down to something that i had done if all nails were the same. Do you think it would be ok to us brush on activator instead of spray activator after the 2nd type of resin goes on? spray on activator is terrible on my chest even with using a mask i'm coughing for the next 3 days post set of nails. had this problem with all types of monomer so had to give up hence starting to do fabric!

Latest posts

Back