Face rejuvenation question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbsterP

Reaction score
I'm wanting to train in facial therapys that make you more youthful, boost collagen etc. So it's all new to me. What's out there that I can train in.
I'd love to train in the collagen wave but that's an HD exclusive - is there anything similar.
All I know about is light therapy :-/

Look at
Chemical peels
Microneedling
Radio frequency
Ultrasound
Mesotherapy

I'm wanting to train in facial therapys that make you more youthful, boost collagen etc. So it's all new to me. What's out there that I can train in.
I'd love to train in the collagen wave but that's an HD exclusive - is there anything similar.

ultrasound is great for boosting collagen and elastin in the skin as well as breaking down fatty deposits so its good for people with cellulite! its always great to combine various treatments as this will just boost your results by tenfold rather than doing one individual treatment on its own, a machine that is fab and really cost effective is the NuDerm 6-1 system, it does diamond tip microdermabrasion, non surgical facelift, ultrasound, LED light therapy, thermotherapy and cryotherapy. id check them out !

Thank you! Really appreciate that x

Do you hold a minimum of NVQ level 3 beauty therapy? If so there are many options depending on your budget.

• Mesotherapy
• Skin Peels
• Radio frequency
• Microcurrent
• Dermaroller
• HiFu

Amongst other brands such as Icon Ultralift, Aestheticare,
Caci etc.

I'm new to it all but will definitely aim to qualify to nvq3

Thank you for replying- much appreciated x

Hi AbsterP,

One facial treatment gaining a lot of attention and growth in the beauty industry is HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound). This technology uses ultrasound energy to heat dermal and sub-dermal structures to the therapeutic temperature for neocollagenesis (production of new collagen). Results from just one non-invasive treatment see a lifting and tightening of the skin that continually improves for up to 6 months.
You can follow the progress of one of our HIFU treatment case studies on our twitter feed, where we recently posted her first set of 'before & after' photos showing fantastic improvement after just 3 weeks!
Feel free to visit our website for more information about HIFU technology, or message/email us with any questions you might have.

All the best,

Skyncare

Thank you, I'll check it out x

What's the website and twitter name

What existing qualifications do you have?

Vic x

Nothing yet, am doing my nvq2 in sept

Latest posts

Back