Facebook page..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme1281712

Reaction score
Hiya all, just started doing a facebook page last night I made it.. any suggestions on how I can improve it? And does anyone else use this? Do you just have clients write on the wall to book in with you? I have had to take photos on my phone and put them onto the group as well for my price list as i cant upload it as a document any suggestions with this as well as i feel the photos look unprofessional? Thanks for your help, heres my page:

Welcome to Facebook

xx

Hi,

Can you tell me how u set this up? I can only create a page through my personal Facebook page but I would like one like yours.

Any help appreciated x

Hiya yeah you set it up through your personal facebook as you are the admin to the page :) so go on create a page n it's quite self explanatory from there, if people like your page if doesn't make them then a friend on your personal facebook or able to see your personal facebook either so don't worry about that, hope this helps x

As you say, the pictures of the pricelist does not look very professional,
I can see your reflection.
An idea is to get your pricelist scanned.
If you don't have a scanner yourself,maybe a friend has one
or a multifuctional printer with scanner.
Then it will still be a picture you can upload to facebook, but more professional.

Or even better, if you have them as documents on your computer you can grab a screenshot or convert to an image format.
To grab a screenshot click the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard.
You can then paste that into Microsoft Paint or other drawing program (Ctrl+V)
Remove the windows startmenu and stuff you dont want in the picture and save as an image.

Iv done exactly that and it looks so much better, thank you! :) x

Latest posts

Back