Facebook pages and likes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rightsaidfred

Reaction score
I have a FB page and was told that anyone who likes my page wont necessarily see my posts. Is this true? What is the bloody point of getting people to like your page?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I think it's if they like but don't opt out to follow. If someone is following your page then they can see your posts. The likes are to increase your page popularity and to allow friends of those who've liked to be able to see posts as well.
That's my understanding anyway!

Oh really? Gawd, its confusing. I was told that they dont see your posts necessarily unless theyre interacting with you. So basically, unless they go on my page intentionally and start to like posts or comment on posts, then i may as well knock them off for seeing anything i post. grrrrrrrr.

That's semi correct. The more engaged the user the more they'll see your posts. FB offers one of the best ROI if done right and the advertising is cheap compared to many other types so don't right that off :)

Hhhhmmm thanks Banner Penguin but do ou really believe the ROI is good with advertising? Im just a tad sceptical. Do you use advertising much on it?

I actually run social media campaigns for clients so strongly believe it can offer a great ROI when done well :) I've just taken on a new client in this sector so I look forward to sharing results in about 4 weeks :)

Latest posts

Back