Facial Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hi geeks
i had a client ring me up and wanted a lip and chin and brow wax and she said she has hair on her cheeks, so i booked her in for a appointment and when i went round i waxed her eyebrows but the hair on her lip and chin was to short as she shaved a few days before so i told her she will have to grow it for a while longer, the hair was really stubbly and the hairs on her cheeks were the fluffy hairs and didnt really need waxing, she made another appointment for 3 weeks later and i went back and she had let it grow for a week , she said she couldnt leave it any longer as she was self consious of it, i managed to get most of the hairs out but some really stubon white hairs was left behind, do you rekon i should of used hot wax on this or do you think the hairs wasnt long enough to wax and how long shall i advise her to leave the hairs to grow befor i wax her next time,
sorry for the essay but really need advise
tracy x:eek:

How about recommending her to have electrolysis. If the hairs are thick it will be an electrologists dream!

You should definately have used non strip wax and I would recommend Perron Rigot, Escential Rose as it's brilliant on short, tough hairs. I've used this on women who have shaved a couple of days before and you'd be amazed at how short the hairs can be. I would use this all over her face.

I don't know if there's another wax as good as this but let's see what the other geeks say. xxx

Hi Kim

Can you give me your wax supplier number
jenx

How about recommending her to have electrolysis. If the hairs are thick it will be an electrologists dream!

hi weezie she was refered to a electrolysis by her doctor but she cant afford it thanks for the reply
tracy x

You should definately have used non strip wax and I would recommend Perron Rigot, Escential Rose as it's brilliant on short, tough hairs. I've used this on women who have shaved a couple of days before and you'd be amazed at how short the hairs can be. I would use this all over her face.

I don't know if there's another wax as good as this but let's see what the other geeks say. xxx

thanks kim for that
i have got some non strip wax ill give it a go with that as im waxing her next week, where do you get your perron rigot wax from?
tracy x

For Perron Rigot call Thalgo on 0207 512 0872. If they say about you opening an account, just say Kim the trainer said you could order. You should be ok, or you could call Beauty Express who sell it too. xxx

hi weezie she was refered to a electrolysis by her doctor but she cant afford it thanks for the reply
tracy x

My friend has had it free on the NHS for body hair I am sure she can get it free as it is on her face and so visible and distressing. She should ask her doctor to refer her to her local hospital that does this as then it will cost her nothing! :hug: I was amazed to know that you can have it done in hospital on the NHS and the clinics are always busy.

My friend has had it free on the NHS for body hair I am sure she can get it free as it is on her face and so visible and distressing. She should ask her doctor to refer her to her local hospital that does this as then it will cost her nothing! :hug: I was amazed to know that you can have it done in hospital on the NHS and the clinics are always busy.

thanks for that weezie i will tell her that she will be very pleased if she could have it done on the nhs
tracy x

Latest posts

Back