Facial product recommendations? Not over impressed with current one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks.

Looking for some recommendations on facial products if you wouldnt mind sharing?

I currently have Eve Taylor in at the moment....bought one of there packages...as much as the results are great after a facial, the smells of some of the products are putting off clients :-( its a pain if i need to use the balancing range on a client but some of the products are that potent the client doesnt like it and wants a different one ;-(

Stuck stuck stuck on what to do
Xxx

Hey geeks.

Looking for some recommendations on facial products if you wouldnt mind sharing?

I currently have Eve Taylor in at the moment....bought one of there packages...as much as the results are great after a facial, the smells of some of the products are putting off clients :-( its a pain if i need to use the balancing range on a client but some of the products are that potent the client doesnt like it and wants a different one ;-(

Stuck stuck stuck on what to do
Xxx

Hi Mommabear,

That's so weird, the balancing range would be my second most popular range and we sell alot of it! I guess some people must be oversensitive to the aroma's but we've only ever had complements on the smells. Strange one.

S x

Hi lovely I use a polish brand called bielenda professional. It's based on natural extracts and plant stem cells and do not advocate animal testing and also refuse too work with any company who does. I have amazing results they are really competitively priced they have a lot of different treatments, they don't have opening orders just a small minimum order. Xxx

I'm currently using Kaeso, I was considering changing to Eve Taylor but I didn't like the scent of the samples they sent me. I've had nothing but compliments from my clients on the scents of the Kaeso range, so now I'm swithering on changing it to a more salon exclusive range :/ What's the phrase? If it ain't broke .....

I use kaeso as a basic facial and i find there exfoliator osmt rough enough.....LOVE the smell of kaeso....smells of sweets :) but want another line to do more of a luxury 1 hour facial. Ive picked out the nicest smelling out of the lot but its a mix of balancing and soothing :-s xx

Hi Mommabear,

That's so weird, the balancing range would be my second most popular range and we sell alot of it! I guess some people must be oversensitive to the aroma's but we've only ever had complements on the smells. Strange one.

S x

Hey sandi.

I have explained to my clients that because the products are so fresh....i bought mine end of feb....and my paticular batch was made beginning of feb....so i have said the fragrances will be a lot stronger than some brands that bulk make there products because they make there products more or less to order for freshness and better results. As a company i cant fault them, there info pack and help guides etc have been great.
I love the results when the facial is done an so do the clients, its more the aroma of some of the lotions that are putting them off ;-s xxx

Hi lovely I use a polish brand called bielenda professional. It's based on natural extracts and plant stem cells and do not advocate animal testing and also refuse too work with any company who does. I have amazing results they are really competitively priced they have a lot of different treatments, they don't have opening orders just a small minimum order. Xxx

Thank you :)
Ill have a look into them. Ive not heard of them before.

Xx

Thank you :)
Ill have a look into them. Ive not heard of them before.

Xx
Yes I stumbled upon them scouring the internet they are really good though and have a lot of awards for there treatments xxx

Vitage...

That's such a shame that you clients aren't getting on with Eve Taylor. All my clients absolutely love the smell and I manage to sell lots of the products too even though I'm only home based.
On the whole, I do think aromatherapy can be a bit 'marmite' for some people. Personally I find some Kaeso products have too much of a synthetic smell to them.

I've heard Heaven Skincare is pretty good - I know a few independent therapists who use it and have good results. x

Latest posts

Back