Fake Bake 60 Minute spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised by these comments as I love the 60minute tan I use the original and 60min solution at my salon and as soon as clients try the 60min they stick with that as they prefer it and I hardly ever use the original now.

I always tell clients to leave it on for at least 2 hours then when they wash it of don't worry if there is no colour as it will continue to develop its basically like normal original tans that you usually sleep on overnight and takes around 8 hours to develop but this one you can wash of after a few hours rather than having to sleep with it on.

I use the 60min retail one myself at home and love it I think it's a really nice colour and the fade of is really good, I leave it on for at least three hours. I always apply if before I go on holiday then take it away with me to re-apply before I come back.

We use the fakebake 60 minute in my salon! I find that you only see real results if you leave it on for the full three hours or overnight!

Latest posts

Back