Fake Bake or Moroccan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailo

Reaction score
I'm looking into spray tan training. I've had fake bake 60 minutes done on me quite a bit and I love it. But I can't get much info from them. I've asked them to send me an email (I like a paper trail!) of what's in the training but I haven't received it yet. I've also asked what kit they are using/selling and nothing back on that either. It seems like there's no comprehensive package where you buy the kit and the training comes free? Unless I'm mistaken.
Moroccan tan seem a bit more organised with their packages and I know s2 are a great company to deal with. But! They sell the pro V machine which people on here are not happy with it would seem. I also think fake bake has more of a following than Moroccan. What do you experts think? Anyone trained with either one? I guess because I'm new to it I want to make sure I'm trained properly and that I invest in the best machine and product. Thank you

I trained with Moroccan Tan the training was absolutely amazing! The products are fabulous. I got the pro v machine with my kit and haven't had any problems at all x

I'm training with Fake Bake on 12/12 they were really fast getting back to me and sent me all the options for starter kits etc and I got booked in super fast! I picked them cause I love 60 min tan and the flawless darker :)

I'm training with Fake Bake on 12/12 they were really fast getting back to me and sent me all the options for starter kits etc and I got booked in super fast! I picked them cause I love 60 min tan and the flawless darker :)

They didn't give me any kit info.

They didn't give me any kit info.

Really? They got straight back to me and sent all the stuff through and a list of available dates, it is for Glasgow but it's through their HQ so would assume it goes through the same place. Did you use the contact form on the FB professional website?

I tried lots of different brands and found Moroccan extremely lighter than others.

Really? They got straight back to me and sent all the stuff through and a list of available dates, it is for Glasgow but it's through their HQ so would assume it goes through the same place. Did you use the contact form on the FB professional website?

Yes I did but they had to forward me on to their Irish distributors. They then rang me but during work hours so I couldn't pick up. I then emailed them and asked them to mail me the info, and all I got back was the price of the course, nothing else. I haven't heard from them since, I'm disappointed as I love the product.

In a bad way?
It was just too light. Much lighter than I'd expect for that percentage and I followed the instructions.

Thank for your replies. As spray tanners yourselves, how difficult would you say it is at first to spray a client? On a scale of 1-10, one being easy as pie and 10 being near impossible. It looks pretty easy to an amateur like me but I know from experience that these things are rarely as easy as they look. Do much people have difficulty with it?

Thank for your replies. As spray tanners yourselves, how difficult would you say it is at first to spray a client? On a scale of 1-10, one being easy as pie and 10 being near impossible. It looks pretty easy to an amateur like me but I know from experience that these things are rarely as easy as they look. Do much people have difficulty with it?
It's pretty straightforward. I sprayed my friend and daughter first and they even and I had no issues.
I used to get stressed trying to remember the order to spray in but as long as there are no bits missed it's fine and it becomes automatic once you've done a few.

Just wondering how your training went?

Latest posts

Back