Fake Bake or Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel93

Reaction score
Hi, I'm starting up mobile spray tanning but not really sure which brand to go with. I've used fake bake before and its given good results but not really sure if any others would be better? Opinions please?!! :green: Also does anyone know how much it is with fake bake to start up mobile?

Thanks!

I don't know how much fake bake is but I paid £600 for Sienna and got lots of marketing materials Inc a few hundred samples I can hand out. They're really supportive and are easy to advertise cos it's used in Harrods urban retreat salon and tv shows like how to look good naked!

I am sure I have seen on here that there are or have been issues with Fake Bake being out of stock a lot, I went with Sienna X and can't recommend them enough x

Hiya,

Did you decide which Tan to train with? I am currently training in beauty and am trying to decide who to train with and which starter kit to buy. I want either fake bake or x sienna as these are really well known so will help with customers I personally think. i've read there are a lot of bad reviews with Fake bake customer care though so that def puts me off using them - however thats then tan i personally use myself and I really like it - although fades rather quick. Never used Sienna - the prices seem higher for the training though.
Please can you let me know which one you went for :) x

I'm really lucky as my local supplier stocks fake bake ! So never have any problems via stocking issues. Lush colour and great fade off plus I find it sells itself :) I put the fake bake logo on my fb page and got 22new friends from it so new bookings and clients xxx hth

I want to train with Sienna X, but my college course I am on at the moment offers fake bake training for £25. This gives me the opp to offer 2 tanning brands for my clients.

I want to train with Sienna X, but my college course I am on at the moment offers fake bake training for £25. This gives me the opp to offer 2 tanning brands for my clients.

Once your trained u can offer any brand u like :) I trained with sunless solutions but I never use the brand. Zxx

Sienna without a doubt! I've used fake bake at my salon & most clients much prefer sienna x xxxxx

Hi, I'm starting up mobile spray tanning but not really sure which brand to go with. I've used fake bake before and its given good results but not really sure if any others would be better? Opinions please?!! :green: Also does anyone know how much it is with fake bake to start up mobile?

Thanks!

Havent u considered Nouvatan?
By far a nicer colour i have many clients converted from fakebake etc....after being sprayed with nouvatan and theyve never looked back :)
theyre also doing a special offer when you buy the starter kit of free beauty guild accredited training have a look on there facebook page heres the link if u want a look hth
Nouvatan Spray Tanning - Health/Beauty - Birmingham | Facebook

Hi, I trained with fake bake and use fake bake. I love it and so do my clients but I have had a few clients ask for sienna x so I'm thinking of offering both. I don't buy direct from fake bake I get mine from the tan bar. Iv never had any problems ordering from them and they deliver fast xx

Hiya,

Did you decide which Tan to train with? I am currently training in beauty and am trying to decide who to train with and which starter kit to buy. I want either fake bake or x sienna as these are really well known so will help with customers I personally think. i've read there are a lot of bad reviews with Fake bake customer care though so that def puts me off using them - however thats then tan i personally use myself and I really like it - although fades rather quick. Never used Sienna - the prices seem higher for the training though.
Please can you let me know which one you went for :) x

I have used all these big named brands, but the ones you get from general wholesalers are just as good and cheaper, you are just paying for the name of the brand with the biggies! I have been spraying for 10 years now and have wee found this out! Sunless is a good one if used properly and looked after.

Thanks!

A lot of money, go with the wholesaler brands just as good and cheaper, I have been doing spray tans for 10 years and have tried them all, they are all good, depends if you want the glory of having big named brand in your shop! believe me, the client wants a good price and a good tan if it done well, otherwise they dont care if they are getting the result they are looking for!:lick:

Hi ladies, don't rule out vani-t... They are new took the uk but taking it by storm. Hugely popular with the celebrities and it's organic with no oranges tones! Perfect on every client I've ever done and no minimum order so to start up its perfect. To order you just call the girls in the office and they are fantastic helping with set up, its free training, marketing and they will help with launches and events.
Stunning packaging too. :)
Check them out Vani-t.com

Latest posts

Back