Fake Bake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can some one please pm me the cost of the 60minute tan. As I want to get it but can't find it anywhere x

I had a free sample of fake bake so decided to use my mate as a guinea pig today I was soo impressed ,she was too ( always used sienna x ) but might switch,if u email them they will send samples xx

What was the fade off like on the darker solution? im using beach bum and after a day or so goes patchy so what to try something new. thanks:D

Ok so I've applied the fake bake gold at 7pm tonight all the correct prep was done last night on my client and how disappointed am I?? :-( she left it in for 3 hours and she's got a faint line where her pants were!

Any suggestion to what went wrong?? I really had high hopes for this xc

Ok so I've applied the fake bake gold at 7pm tonight all the correct prep was done last night on my client and how disappointed am I?? :-( she left it in for 3 hours and she's got a faint line where her pants were!

Aren't you suppose to leave the fake bake gold on for 6-8hrs? X

She hasnt left it on long enough! It needs 8-12 hours at least x

You should use 60min tan if ur leaving it on for 3hours or less

The bottle stated 60min light tan 120min golden tan 150 mins dark tan what I found strange was that she had a shower after 3 hours and it was said I great would defiantly use it again, then for some strange reason she had a bath???? And this is where she went back to her natural colour

Is it the professional gold spray tan u have that says that on the back?x

The bottle stated 60min light tan 120min golden tan 150 mins dark tan what I found strange was that she had a shower after 3 hours and it was said I great would defiantly use it again, then for some strange reason she had a bath???? And this is where she went back to her natural colour

If it was a sample bottle it has directions for the 60 min fast tan.
but unless there is a tick in the box next to 60 min ,then it will be original dark, or gold .There will be a black mark(a cross or a tick) so you know which one it is.If it's not the fast tan needs leaving on 8 hrs or over night better still.xx:Love:

Latest posts

Back