Fan Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wondernail

Reaction score
I know I have seen info on here at some point (but I can't find where) on what to do with fan nails.

Last night I had a clients whose nails looked like triangles, they fanned so much at the free edge, and for the life of me my mind went blank, and couldn't remember what to do!
She wanted almond shape, which I did, but I cannot say i was happy with them, although she seemed to like them.

To me the finished set looked...well....strange! But I can't really put my finger on why they looked strange!

How do you cope with fanned nails? (or little ******* triangle nails as I was mentally calling them last night!!):D

How do you cope with fanned nails? (or little ******* triangle nails as I was mentally calling them last night!!):D[/quote]

sorry mate, can't help... but you made me smile with this little quote!!! I do that when i get a nightmare happening. In my head i'm swearing away, and I'm all sweet smiles and chatter on the outside! I hope I never say anything I think outloud!
Poor u, I hope you get your answer! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back