Fast track NVQ 2 hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol that's roughly how much Toni & guy is too

Really?? If I had the doh ray me for either it would be sassoon all the way!! I'd expect after doing their nvq to be ready to get making money ASAP lol! Jees that's a lot. Or maybe I'm just a tightarse :D

I have just qualified at the London alan d , very small classes and they may be willing to fast track if you pass your assessments quickly I'd say! It was only me and one other girl in my class so very one to one. Most of the other classes have about 5 people in :)

I have just qualified at the London alan d , very small classes and they may be willing to fast track if you pass your assessments quickly I'd say! It was only me and one other girl in my class so very one to one. Most of the other classes have about 5 people in :)
thanks for your advice x

Really?? If I had the doh ray me for either it would be sassoon all the way!! I'd expect after doing their nvq to be ready to get making money ASAP lol! Jees that's a lot. Or maybe I'm just a tightarse :D
I'm a T & G girl lol, in tg tho it's usually you end up being a colourist or a stylist, I'd be peed right off if I paid £14k and could only do one or the other!

I thought there had been a typo and the op meant £1400! But 14k Christ!

I thought there had been a typo and the op meant £1400! But 14k Christ!
Take a look at the education section on their website, there's some at even more than that

Take a look at the education section on their website, there's some at even more than that

Really??? How could it be any more expensive?? Wow.

Latest posts

Back