favourite brand or polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Before you all go reaching for the 'C' key, can you tell me what brand you think is the best for professional use AFTER CREATIVE? I've currently got hundreds of OPI's, some Essie and Orly. xxx

Personally not a fan of OPI polish for the reasons I've stated many times, but Essie is a very good line and so is Orly .... Essie is one of the best so why not stick with that??

I do think Creative performs better than any of them ... !!

I love Orly and so do my clients. Great range of colours too, with seasonal collections. I found with OPI that when you actually apply it the colour can look so different on the nail than it does in the bottle which can be very disappointing.

Just had some Orly polishes arrive this week, beautiful colours, great coverage and I love the gripper cap. Now I can't wait for the rest to arrive at the end of next month.
The one thing is that their 'standard' range of colours is maybe a little small in terms of variation for a colour slut like me, but they have tonnes of french colours and the Year in Rocks range is fabaroony. I'm sure they'll cover all the bases for any other tech, it's just that I am obsessed with having wacky colours!!
Also love their Bonder base coat and Nails for Males.
HTH!

I to love Orly varnish. The colours are great, and the cap is comfortable to hold.

Go for Orly! :D

Latest posts

Back