Favourite lightening product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YankeeDoodle

Reaction score
Hello, This is my first post and Im newly qualified in hairdressing in the UK. I just have a little question for some of you guys who are most likely more qualified than myself.

I have exprience with Goldwell oxycur and your standard run of the mill cheaper bleaches, but Id like to find something that might be extra gentle on highlighted hair for my daughter who wants to go ombre. Her hair is so long and she's been growing in for years now. I was wondering if someone could recommend a gentler lightening product or process that will cause as little damage as possible.

We see so many beautiful ombre images on instagram and pinterest and Im just wondering how many of them are in fact extentions... so many people in real life with ombre hair have absolutely wrecked ends...:eek:

Is it possible or shall we just scap the idea, for me, maintaining the health and length of her hair is a priority. :wink2:

Goldwells silk lift is fantastic, they do a blue tub & a pink tub, it really is awesome

I'm in love with wella cream lightener👍I used Goldwell bleach before but after trying that I never gone back to powder bleach again, it works slowly and lifts to less brassy colour and leaves the hair in brill condition!

I used blondor cream for the fist time yesterday. I couldn't believe how good the consistency was and how gentle or rather actually conditioning it was. Am trying silk lift next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

[ QUOTE=tsparker78;2343229]I used blondor cream for the fist time yesterday. I couldn't believe how good the consistency was and how gentle or rather actually conditioning it was. Am trying silk lift next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app[/QUOTE]

I'm completely hooked on silk lift! It's by far the best product I've ever used!

Is the silk lift available in the UK ?

I cant get silk lift in UK, here where I live, would love to try it

How? Are u in the uk?

The wholesalers in here havnt got it

Where do u buy it from?

I go directly through goldwell, just ring them and they'll send a rep out to you :)

I love blondor find it gentle,and has great lift using low peroxide.

Blondor cream for on scalp, magma for off scalp unless the hairs been previously lightened then I'll use blondor, looking to expand my lightening range though.

Blondor cream for on scalp, magma for off scalp unless the hairs been previously lightened then I'll use blondor, looking to expand my lightening range though.

Tried magma some time ago but it faded in like a week( it was at college guided by tutor) why was that? Or did I do smth wrong?

Tried magma some time ago but it faded in like a week( it was at college guided by tutor) why was that? Or did I do smth wrong?

Red or blonde?

It was red few slices at the front

Latest posts

Back