Favourite lightening product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reds do fade considerably. Blondes however are fantastic.

Red was gone in a week so I never used it again, I do oldfashion way😀

Thanks, I cant get silk lift unless I go thru goldwell themselves, but Im going to look into Wella blondor.

I was looking at the instructions and it says to use 6, 9, or 12%. Can you use 3%? I always err on the side of caution and I want to really look after the integrity of my daughter's hair (she's keeping it long for prom ;)). Or is it really gentle enough with 6%

It is super gentle even with 6% use the pink one & it's ammonia free I will be using it on my daughter shortly, what's wrong with going through goldwell directly? Their very helpful and the minimum order is only £60 for free delivery, they'll send a rep out for you and heel check in on you regular to make sure a is ok with everything

Thanks, I cant get silk lift unless I go thru goldwell themselves, but Im going to look into Wella blondor.

I was looking at the instructions and it says to use 6, 9, or 12%. Can you use 3%? I always err on the side of caution and I want to really look after the integrity of my daughter's hair (she's keeping it long for prom ;)). Or is it really gentle enough with 6%

Blondor? It's gentle enough with 6%. You can use pastel.

Use blondor with the correct welloxon perfect peroxide it a lovely lightener wellas lowest peroxide recommended with blondor is pastel it's 2.9 of you use blondor with this and not a non branded 3% you will get lovely results gentle and clean try it you will be impressed x

Use blondor with the correct welloxon perfect peroxide it a lovely lightener wellas lowest peroxide recommended with blondor is pastel it's 2.9 of you use blondor with this and not a non branded 3% you will get lovely results gentle and clean try it you will be impressed x

It's "around 2%" remember beckstar 😜

Yes u can I do a lot Expecially when foiling u need some time so it's very handy and u will be surprised how much lift and clean colour u get😉

Last edited:

Agreed👍

You guys have been so helpful. Thank you so much.

I could go thru goldwell directly, I just never have. I might just use the wella blondor for now.

Thanks again!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back