Feeling gross

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
I'm having one of those days where I just feel really horrible, I'm only 20 and I have more cellulite than I have ever seen on anyone! I'm going to a festival over the weekend and I want t be able to wear little shorts but I just don't feel like I should!

I have seen a photo of me a few weeks back in shorts and its horrible!

I just wanted a moan I guess and the is so much worse things going on in the world but i still can't help it :(

xx

Aww, bless you. I'm sure you are imagining it is much worse than it is, everyone is more conscious of something on their own body.

Drink lots of water, use a dry body brush and keep the skin moisturised.

Most importantly, try and forget about it and spend your energy enjoying yourself xx

I feel for you, yes there is always someone worst off but if its a problem to you, its a problem, we all have days like this mine is my skin at the moment as been on new medication and brought my skin out awful so i feel yuck and feel dirty!!
I would say the same as the other post, lots of water,body brushing and dont be to hard on yourself, think what you like about yourself and focus on that.
xxx

I'm having one of those days where I just feel really horrible, I'm only 20 and I have more cellulite than I have ever seen on anyone! I'm going to a festival over the weekend and I want t be able to wear little shorts but I just don't feel like I should!

I have seen a photo of me a few weeks back in shorts and its horrible!

I just wanted a moan I guess and the is so much worse things going on in the world but i still can't help it :(

xx

You poor thing :(
Imagine just turning 31 full of cellulite and saggy (c-section cut) belly - who's child has just turned 6!!
Wouldn't manage a sitter in a million years while I party at a festival & probably just aswel as I wouldn't manage the tiredness or hangover the next day either whilst looking after said 6 year old!!!
Cheer up (easier said than done!) & put some funky festival tights on under yr shorts or failing that, my sister & her pals stuck some body art tatoos on their legs & body!!! Have fun :)

If something is getting you down you need to do something about it... Whether its get rid of the cellulite, loose weight, or just accept yourself etc lifes far to short to worry about these things especially if your not willing to do something about it. Not saying that your not but try do something about it. Change can be for the best sometimes and once you feel happy in your own skin nothing will bother you! (not having a rant I'm talking from personal expierence) good luck on your journey xxxxxxx

Thanks guys :) you made me feel better!
I do body brush, drink water & moisturise! But keeping it up is easier said than done!
xxx

What is body brushing? Does this help minimize cellulite?

What is body brushing? Does this help minimize cellulite?
Hi Shannon yes it stimulates the blood flow and kind of gets things moving x x

Hmm I'm only 27 and I've got celulite on my bum and thighs and I hate it. Mind you right now my medication (which keeps changing because the Drs can't figure out what's wrong with me then give more medication to counteract the side affects ) has bought my face out in horrible spots. That's taken my mind off the cellulite! Lol. So yesterday I gave my self a quick facial with ET purifying range and then put sudo crem on the affected areas which has helped loads!

Body hang ups are pants!

Off to distract my self with my brisa lite smoothing gel kit (I know I'm a bit behind but I'm excited :o. Lol) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Body hang ups are crap...I've battled all my life.
I'm size 10 and no cellulite but still feel crap! You have to feel good from within (something I've not yet been able to achieve!)
I started running in march and its toned my legs LOADS!! Def a good thing to get into for many reasons.
Chin up (at least you have youth- I'm 41 lol) xxxx

How about funky maxis dresses/skirts? Or Rhianna printed trousers? Go different to the classic shorts combo, short term fix I know but will make you less conscious and enjoy your wend more : ) xxxxx

Latest posts

Back