Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i'm glad everyones doing better than me, this last week and half i have put my head down and tried really hard and even exercised.... weighed today and yes, you guessed it... 1 pooey pound off! wtf?! i'm so mad!!! elasticated trousers at the ready, i'm going on a binge right now!!!!

well i'm glad everyones doing better than me, this last week and half i have put my head down and tried really hard and even exercised.... weighed today and yes, you guessed it... 1 pooey pound off! wtf?! i'm so mad!!! elasticated trousers at the ready, i'm going on a binge right now!!!!

Oh well I went mad at tge weekend and binged :(

Oh well I went mad at tge weekend and binged :(

well i feel a little better now because i wasn't used to the kind of foods i just scoffed it made me... well any hoo it's flushed away! sorry to sound unlady like. and i'm ready to get back on it! are you back on yours now? i always find it hard after a binge to get back on my diet. i'm hiding in my room so i don't eat anything else haha x

well i feel a little better now because i wasn't used to the kind of foods i just scoffed it made me... well any hoo it's flushed away! sorry to sound unlady like. and i'm ready to get back on it! are you back on yours now? i always find it hard after a binge to get back on my diet. i'm hiding in my room so i don't eat anything else haha x

I'm off to kettle works in a mo do back on, have wedding to go to in less tgen three weeks :)

I'm off to kettle works in a mo do back on, have wedding to go to in less tgen three weeks :)

go you!!! :D i'm putting mr motivator out ready for the morning, my holiday is 6 weeks away and i refuse to have to pack my fat clothes for it!!!

I had a bad day monday and ate too much, but at least it wasn't crappy food and I did log it all. But still into it and going to the gym then swimming tonight and to body pump tomorrow.

I had a bad day monday and ate too much, but at least it wasn't crappy food and I did log it all. But still into it and going to the gym then swimming tonight and to body pump tomorrow.

i think that was my problem, although i was eating the right food my portions were quite big :lol: i cut down yesterday and lost a pound. i did my mr motivator blt dvd this morning which was actually easier than i thought. I'm preparing myself for Jillian because she is pure evil!

haha she is. I kind of love her though.

i can see the madness in her eyes when i take a break and lie on the sofa, it's as if she's watching me through the tv!

I was going to go gym tonight but am aching :(

so hows everyone doing??? i've managed to lose 11lb since january 2nd! wooohoooooo!!!! but i did have a week off to binge and also i had a little scoff today too. but it's ok :D I would like to lose another 7lb by end of march :D

so hows everyone doing??? i've managed to lose 11lb since january 2nd! wooohoooooo!!!! but i did have a week off to binge and also i had a little scoff today too. but it's ok :D I would like to lose another 7lb by end of march :D

10lb so far :)

OMG... I am my way
I posted on here a while ago, moaning about my weight. Did a bit of toning and circuit training and just stayed the same weight.

Then I found a brilliant trainer. I signed up and committed to the five day a week training, for two months,
one hour sessions, started with twenty minute uphill walk on treadmill, 20 mins cross trainer, 20 mins on rowing machine. Next day, 5 mins extra walking.
I was coming out of the gym glowing red and sweating, which is new for me.

I am now on day 8, I did a 50 minute RUN today and tomorrow I'm doing the 1 hour RUN!!!

I have lost about 7 pounds after 8 days, (even tho I'm not allowed to weigh myself..yeah right)

I have been following a low carb diet, but it does have one baked potato and odd slice of whole meal bread. But mostly fish chicken and veg
Really happy :)

How is everyone getting on?

I went to the clinic on Tuesday..my blood pressure is back to normal and I've lost 15 lbs so far. I WILL be a slimmer bride!! :D xx

aww thats excellent, well done :hug: just keep going.

i'm in abit of a downwards spiral, can't stop the munching... booohoooo woe is me :sad:

Well done x

I weighed this morning -4lb this week training going really well and seem to have cracked the diet too. 1 week to Half Marathon eek!!

Keep up the good work! And good luck for next week!!xx

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361854782.777281.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361854782.777281.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 47
I have 2lb to go. I'm really struggling to get it off! But I haven't gained!

Few of us in sw group looking at our before and after pics... I've put mine on my fridge!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361917470.373619.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361917470.373619.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts

Back