Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look lovely properprincess xx

You look lovely properprincess xx

Thank you. I am proud of myself but frustrated I can't shift the last couple pound :-(

Don't worry it will come off eventually :)x

you look amazing, just keep going and don't get down about it. I wish i only had a couple of lb to lose, everytime i look at the bloomin scales it says 12.07! arrghhh!!! i need some healthy meal ideas, i'm getting bored of veg...

you look amazing, just keep going and don't get down about it. I wish i only had a couple of lb to lose, everytime i look at the bloomin scales it says 12.07! arrghhh!!! i need some healthy meal ideas, i'm getting bored of veg...

there are loads of quick & easy healthy meal ideas online. Try a google search for ides. Chicken, turkey & fish are all lovely with rice or pasta. Try stir fries, soups, wraps, omlettes. If you put a lot of variety in you will find it easier to stick to. :)
keep going with it....you can do it x

there are loads of quick & easy healthy meal ideas online. Try a google search for ides. Chicken, turkey & fish are all lovely with rice or pasta. Try stir fries, soups, wraps, omlettes. If you put a lot of variety in you will find it easier to stick to. :)
keep going with it....you can do it x

mmm stir fries! i never think of stir fries... i love those bean things... right!!! i'm off to google with my shopping list for tesco :D thank you, i just had abit of a munch but i'm back on it from now!

9 stone 12. :) fell off wagon for a bit but now 11lb down :) would like to be 9.7 so not far :)

9 stone 12. :) fell off wagon for a bit but now 11lb down :) would like to be 9.7 so not far :)

awww thats so good! well done :) i am very jealous but happy for you at the same time haha. I've managed to lose 1st 1lb since i started but i've still got 2st to go, but i'll be happy once i lose another stone :)

Thought I'd share my recent funny :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362779282.160423.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362779282.160423.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 58
Just got down to 10st which was my end of February goal...so I'm a bit late lol

but better late than never I guess

(and that's 19lb now since mid-November)

Love this thread, so nice to read the updates and ideas x

ProperPrincess you look great!

Hellooo everyone, decided to pay this thread a visit, I've decided after being the same weight since I can remember that I need to do something about it, I'm 8st 12lb which might not seem much but I am a borrower! I have a fat roll over my jeans and cellulite on my thighs so I've made a decision that I want to be happy with my body, there's no point in me thinking 'Hmm we'll I'm not crazy about it but it's alright.' - I WANT TO BE 100% BODY CONFIDENT! I've been looking at no-carb diets, does anyone here use a no-carb diet? Views?

I eat so much crap I'm going to start writing it down so hopefully it'll make me more aware of what I'm eating, I just can't seem to get enough sustenance lately! x

I started 2 wks ago...
All I did was put everything that passed my mouth into the myfitnesspal app
I opted for the 1lb a week to see how it went (instead of going mad fad dieting).

And it's worked I've lost 5.5lb in 2 weeks and not gone without anything or even exercised yet.
I still have 10lb to go.

Well done to everyone else x

ProperPrincess you look great!

Hellooo everyone, decided to pay this thread a visit, I've decided after being the same weight since I can remember that I need to do something about it, I'm 8st 12lb which might not seem much but I am a borrower! I have a fat roll over my jeans and cellulite on my thighs so I've made a decision that I want to be happy with my body, there's no point in me thinking 'Hmm we'll I'm not crazy about it but it's alright.' - I WANT TO BE 100% BODY CONFIDENT! I've been looking at no-carb diets, does anyone here use a no-carb diet? Views?

I eat so much crap I'm going to start writing it down so hopefully it'll make me more aware of what I'm eating, I just can't seem to get enough sustenance lately! x

I started the dukan diet on the 5th of January which is a no carb diet and have lost 1 stone 12lbs so far!! I'm not goin to lie it had been hard but very worthwhile! It has also been easier for me to stick to because you do see results so quickly! I know it's not for every1 but you should google it and see what you think! Good luck!

I started the dukan diet on the 5th of January which is a no carb diet and have lost 1 stone 12lbs so far!! I'm not goin to lie it had been hard but very worthwhile! It has also been easier for me to stick to because you do see results so quickly! I know it's not for every1 but you should google it and see what you think! Good luck!

Do you have to pay for this?? Im so desparate to lose weight its unreal!!! Lol. And well done by the way ;-) xxx

Do you have to pay for this?? Im so desparate to lose weight its unreal!!! Lol. And well done by the way ;-) xxx

No u don't need to pay! I knew some1 who did it and lost 4 stone and managed to keep it off so i thought i would try it. I bought the book from play and it was only a fiver and it tells u everything u need to know! It is quite boring sometimes because you are limited to certain foods but i found a few good websites with recipes on it and i'm sure there is a recipe book aswell. I've struggled for ages trying to lose weight but i think because this diet is so strict on what u can and can't have it's been better for me as i've not been tempted to stray! I'd defo recommend it if you are determined to lose weight! X

Have any of you ladies tried Body Combat? I'm going to my first class tomorrow and I'm scared! X

Yes i love combat. It's hard work but it's great.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Have any of you ladies tried Body Combat? I'm going to my first class tomorrow and I'm scared! X

I teach it & its a fab, fun workout....easy to follow & easy to pick up. Are you doing a technique class first? I have a 20 min class once a week to show newbies the basic kicks & punches etc.
You will love it I'm sure :)

I weighed myself last week before I got ill and I'm 130lb. I would like to be 119lbs, so need to lose around 11lbs. I havn't been eating much, but I know that my appetite will soon return and I want to be prepared.

So, I have had these haddock portions in my freezer for about a month now and really don't know what to do with them as I don't like fish, unless it's with chips!

Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back