Fellow IBD users, Xmas colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahKate

Reaction score
helloooo!
Im after a few nice glitters for Christmas, that I can apply over the top of my IBD colours, most of the IBD glittery gel polish Ive seen seems to be coloured glitter, or are there some clear ones?
Im also looking for ecommendatiosn on a nice IBD gold, nothing glittery, a little shimmer maybe?
Any info massively appreciated :)
x

Fireworks is a good glitter topper it's clear with fine flecks of glitter also candyblast which is clear with multicoloured glitter pieces X

By clear you mean glitter in clear gel, yes??
I have aphrodite and abracadabra- when you pull the brush out the jar it looks pigmented but both swatch quite clear (I am assuming it is clear or it has very very very little pigment) with glitter flecks

All That Glitters, Polar Sky, Moroccan Spice, Fireworks, Abracadabra, Mystical Muse and Silver Lites are my favourite glitter toppers. As above, you can customise the coverage completely depending on how many coats you use, and how much you shake the bottle before applying.

Dip your Toes and Bronze Me Up from the Island of Eden collection are nice golden and bronze shades, and Rustic River is a champagne gold x

Brilliant thankyou all so much Xx

Silver Lights is lovely over pink polish

Not ibd, but trugel (which is their sister company, exact same product, they can be used together)

They have 2 glitters I love as they are a mix of sizes.
Trugel lustre Luna & trugel super nova. Also cosmic stars is pretty cool.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476401734.864925.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476401755.405676.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476401777.085950.jpg

Latest posts

Back