Ferne Beauty spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie Clark

Reaction score
Hi girls! Just thought i'd mention that i was using laurens way but it looks like they have closed down now! I was also using sienna x but a girl called from Ferne Beauty offering free samples so i thought id give it a go and i am more than impressed! My clients love it and the smell is amazing! You can give them a call and ask for the samples i will put there number here: 02030268897 x

Hi girls! Just thought i'd mention that i was using laurens way but it looks like they have closed down now! I was also using sienna x but a girl called from Ferne Beauty offering free samples so i thought id give it a go and i am more than impressed! My clients love it and the smell is amazing! You can give them a call and ask for the samples i will put there number here: 02030268897 x

You don't happen to work for them do you? All of your posts appear to be promoting the brand that's all.

Coincidentally, our systems have detected that two or more newly registered site members also share the same IP address, which happens to be in London.

I've just tried the ferne beauty spray tan and my clients love it, thanks for your help you saved the day, x [emoji7]

Latest posts

Back