Fibreglass nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claiired

Reaction score
I do my own nails and put the tips on. I don't use any gel, acrylic or fibreglass or whatever else is out there!

I have a horse so I do a lot of lifting and ive found the tips have been coming off. I literally glue the tip on the tip of my nail, clip, file and apply some top coat. I was wonering if using gels and all the rest of it would make the nails stronger if so some instructions on what I'll need and how to do it!

Ive been told fibreglass is more kind to the nail?

Thanks all advice welcome and much needed

Hi

By the sound of it you haven't had any training at all? If that's the case I doubt that anyone on here will give you any information on how to apply PROFESSIONAL products on yourself.

Instead I would recommend either getting your nails done at an educated nail salon or do a nail-class.

I'ts not as easy as it seems, and you have to have some sort of product understanding, even to do your own nails, without the risk of possible damage.

No system is better or kinder for the nails than others, it is improper removal, picking, biting etc. or an untrained nailtech that can cause the damage.

I hope you are not offended by my answer.

:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back