Finding people to practice lashes on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BexLash

Reaction score
How did you guys go about finding people to practice lashes on? I have done a few of my friends and family but as I don’t live very local to any others I have run out quite quickly. What’s a good way to find people to practice on? I already have a practice head but I find it so much easier practicing on real people

I posted an ad on a Facebook local ads group and I got tons of replies
Only did half of the ladies too as I couldn’t possibly do them all. It was great help though to have real persons to practice on.
MAKE SURE you clearly state that it’s for practice reasons.

Thanks asteropi I did think about a facebooks ad but wasn’t sure of the best way to word it without putting people off because they think I won’t be very good.
Did you charge anything? My friend said normally just cover my costs but don’t know if it’s been right to ask for this from strangers when they’re doing me a favour letting me practice on them

I said I would charge 10€ just to cover part of my cost. However on the first 3 sets as I wasn’t happy with the results, I didn’t charge any. The better I got the better my sets were and I charged normally

Latest posts

Back