first attempt of full set of glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarita

Reaction score
what do u guys think of my glitter nails? i did these at the weekend over my white sculpts so unfortunately can see some white through.

Ive only had a few clients that wanted glitter on either both their thumbs at xmas, and one client who gets just her little pinkies done every two weeks!:?: so i have been itching to do a full set of glitter....so i did it on myself instead!!:lol:

you go girl
they look cris
I absolutely love all things glitter and try to glitter up all my clients i've left one hand tipless so i can get a demo at ez flow for glitter tips

chemine

They look pretty, I like the blue and the little flower. Have you got the bug to do more then now?

Well done :)

thanx 4 replying!

i have got the urge to do more! my husband is getting sick of me going upstairs to my nail room, and keep changing my nails all the time.

People i meet have not said anything, i think people are boring. b4 i was a nail tech if i had seen someone with glitter nails i wud have asked where they got them done because they are unusual... i wish people were more adventurous!

I think that they look very pretty!

I did my thumb nails just before christmas in red glitter tips in L&P....Blimey...it must be that the colour looked festive or something cus I had lots of comments on em! (cant see how it could POSSIBLY have bin the application!!! :o )
You keep going luv....I think they are luuuverly!

sarita said:
thanx 4 replying!

i have got the urge to do more! my husband is getting sick of me going upstairs to my nail room, and keep changing my nails all the time.

People i meet have not said anything, i think people are boring. b4 i was a nail tech if i had seen someone with glitter nails i wud have asked where they got them done because they are unusual... i wish people were more adventurous!

I know what you mean - I did mine with glitter a few weeks ago and no-one said anything apart from a few friends. They looked so nice as well. I have always been fascinated with nails and if I ever see anyone with something different I love to ask to have a closer look and find out where they had them done. I just think a lot of it depends on your area - where I am I think they are a bit conservative. Me, however, love my nail art.

Me too... I have a lovely set of turquoise blue glitters on me at the moment that Mrs Gadget kindly did for me and only one person (strangers) actually said anything!! I think they're all repressed lol!

Your nails are lovely Sarita... what mix did you use... I take it they're L&P?

I love glitters, I had purple tips on for a couple of weeks and got a few comments. I was doing a friend yesterday and asked what she would like and said "Do what you want" I could have went wild but stuck with glimmer or shimmer (keep getting the 2 mixed up) on the tips and pink the rest, I would usually have done clear but her nails were white. If I knew how to upload photos I would have put a photo up but I can't fathom out how to make them smaller.

they look really nice well done sarita

I never wear anything else but glitter tips now :D keep wearing them they will get noticed in the end and if your clients keep seeing them they will want to get a bit more adventurous ;) took mine a while now 50% of mine are glitter

They're lovely Sarita - well done.

Mani-fique! said:
Me too... I have a lovely set of turquoise blue glitters on me at the moment that Mrs Gadget kindly did for me and only one person (strangers) actually said anything!! I think they're all repressed lol!

Your nails are lovely Sarita... what mix did you use... I take it they're L&P?

yes its clear acrylic l&p mixed with purple glitter and clear glitter, what do u use on yours?

Hiya,

They look really pretty, i lurve the colour

Amanda

Hi I like the colours and the detail you have done with the nail art very cute!!!

That's such a pretty colour, did you mix it yourself?? I'd like the recipe if you did, they're very cutesy :) Perfect for spring/summer!!

xxlaylaxx

Hi Laystar, its Young Nails purple glitter (shock) and two different glitters called (funkadelic) and (rockstar).

gorgeous colour..... love 'em :)
x

Latest posts

Back