First callus peel results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! That's what I did too. Maybe your client was very very crusty? I buffed for probably 2/3 mins each foot but sprayed twice each foot.

Actually, hers weren't too bad! I would say I buffed for a similar length of time and sprayed each foot 2 or 3 times too. Did you have to use a new filing sheet for the other heel, or did you manage with one?

Actually, hers weren't too bad! I would say I buffed for a similar length of time and sprayed each foot 2 or 3 times too. Did you have to use a new filing sheet for the other heel, or did you manage with one?
Only one. Did you scrape the lotion off really really well? I'm no expert obv lol but I'd imagine if you left a layer on before filing it would go a bit slimy on the file? Just a thought x

Only one. Did you scrape the lotion off really really well? I'm no expert obv lol but I'd imagine if you left a layer on before filing it would go a bit slimy on the file? Just a thought x

Ahh, I'm starting to think that might have been the problem. Her feet were still quite sticky when I started filing. Next time I'll make sure I'm more thorough scraping the lotion off. Thank you

Done my first callus peel tonight [emoji4]
Can I see what you think please?

Also can I clarify, after buffing you just go straight to applying the cream, no need to wash?

How frequently can this be carried out (if someone's got lots of build up)?

View attachment 205030

Hi Blossom,

The Original Callus Peel or UK Callus Peel Treatment can be carried out every 2-3 weeks.
The Aftercare cream needs to be used by the client every morning and night after the treatment.
All step by step instructions are on the Regulatory section on our Beauty Select website.

Kind regards,

Callus Peel UK

Ahh, I'm starting to think that might have been the problem. Her feet were still quite sticky when I started filing. Next time I'll make sure I'm more thorough scraping the lotion off. Thank you

Hi Beautiful You,

The step by step instructions for the UK Callus Peel are on the Regulatory section on our Beauty Select website.
Please ensure that after scraping you have wiped over the foot with a paper towel before buffing as otherwise the product can clog up your buffer. You must then buff once for 10 seconds to get the skin going then after that spritz with the water lightly and do not soak the foot with water. Let the water soak in a little and then buff again and the water activates the natural ingredients so that the skin starts to come off in large shreds.
Please also ensure that you are using two pumps of the product per area so that you have plenty to work its way into the skin.
We hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Callus Peel UK

Hi Beautiful You,

The step by step instructions for the UK Callus Peel are on the Regulatory section on our Beauty Select website.
Please ensure that after scraping you have wiped over the foot with a paper towel before buffing as otherwise the product can clog up your buffer. You must then buff once for 10 seconds to get the skin going then after that spritz with the water lightly and do not soak the foot with water. Let the water soak in a little and then buff again and the water activates the natural ingredients so that the skin starts to come off in large shreds.
Please also ensure that you are using two pumps of the product per area so that you have plenty to work its way into the skin.
We hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Callus Peel UK

Thank you for replying. Although I did follow all those steps I don't think I was thorough enough in scraping the product off or wiping it all off with the paper towel as her feet were definitely still quite sticky. I will also try to use less water spray next time and allow it to soak in before buffing as I wasn't getting any shreds of skin coming off, just a gunky mess really! I will persevere though!!

Do we know how close together treatments can be carried out or how often it's recommended to prevent build up?

And how often is the aftercare cream supposed to be applied (I bought some to retail)
Hi, not sure if you got an answer to this but you can do the treatment every 2-3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back