First Client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogaloo

Reaction score
Just got my first paying customer! HORAAAAAAAAAAAAY:):):) very happy, coming on Thursday for a full set, wish me luck!

Good luck Lisa, soooooo relaxed after your holiday and now a client! See you soon :!:

Cathy

Hi

Good luck hope it goes well.

good luck.....deep breaths........dont panic...........you'll be fine!!!

Let us know how it goes!!

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boogaloo said:
Just got my first paying customer! HORAAAAAAAAAAAAY:):):) very happy, coming on Thursday for a full set, wish me luck!

Hi Lisa.

Good luck! This reminds me of my first set. I dreamed about filing all week both before and after...:)

Cec.

Thank you for your support already been practising those smile lines!!! fingers crossed it will go OK:Scared:

Good luck. Hope it goes well - let us know!!

Can someone offer me some advice....
I finished my Creative foundation course in L & P and Brisa up in Dublin a few weeks back and I have been lucky and have obtained a few clients - mostly from my full time job.

The problem is out of the 15 sets I have done 5 of the clients have reported problems within a few days where the other 10 are happy out and can keep a full set of L & P enhancements or overlays on for 2 weeks in one case even up to 3 weeks.......

I can't see what I am doing wrong and am becoming very dis-illusioned with the whole affair...

My mix ratio seems to be ok - sometimes a little dry on a odd bead - but i wipe it off and start afresh -i occasionally get product on the skin normally near the cuticle which i know doesn't help.

I'm using scrub fresh before I apply the product - am taking my time and not rushing. I don't expect to be brilliant but I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong...I know its me and not the Product i'm using or all of my clients would be commenting......

Can anyone offer some help or suggestions - I have contacted the Nail Academy in Dublin to attend 2 more courses the re-balance and the product application one (sorry can't remember their correct names) but due to upcoming shows there is none till May and I'm not sure if my confidence or more importantly my clients can wait that long......

please at this point any advice is gratefully received......

Lotsa luck Lisa - you'll be just fine :hug:

Sorry I can not help but I just thought maybe put your question on a new thread if you know what I mean as you have added it to someones question and it may not get read!

Caz xxx

Candygirl said:
Can someone offer me some advice....
I finished my Creative foundation course in L & P and Brisa up in Dublin a few weeks back and I have been lucky and have obtained a few clients - mostly from my full time job.

The problem is out of the 15 sets I have done 5 of the clients have reported problems within a few days where the other 10 are happy out and can keep a full set of L & P enhancements or overlays on for 2 weeks in one case even up to 3 weeks.......

I can't see what I am doing wrong and am becoming very dis-illusioned with the whole affair...

My mix ratio seems to be ok - sometimes a little dry on a odd bead - but i wipe it off and start afresh -i occasionally get product on the skin normally near the cuticle which i know doesn't help.

I'm using scrub fresh before I apply the product - am taking my time and not rushing. I don't expect to be brilliant but I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong...I know its me and not the Product i'm using or all of my clients would be commenting......

Can anyone offer some help or suggestions - I have contacted the Nail Academy in Dublin to attend 2 more courses the re-balance and the product application one (sorry can't remember their correct names) but due to upcoming shows there is none till May and I'm not sure if my confidence or more importantly my clients can wait that long......

please at this point any advice is gratefully received......

Go in as the pro you are Lisa... confident and kick some butt!!

Latest posts

Back