First Gel It Sculpt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
My first Gel It sculpt done with Blush It and Edge It.

What a lovely natural look.

My kit arrived this morning, can't wait to have a play.

plaoh said:
What a lovely natural look.

My kit arrived this morning, can't wait to have a play.

How glad to hear you've got it :biggrin:
I am sure you will have no probs, Enjoy.

Very stunning Lell, very natural!! :)

xxx

wow really natural looking lell

WOW!!!!

That is fab, god i almost feel like having a go at Gel it myself, and i cant do gel to save my life lol
x

well done it looks really nice, did you enjoy working with gel it!!
lell said:
My first Gel It sculpt done with Blush It and Edge It.

Its really lovely and natural looking. Is it quite easy to use?

chrisbow said:
Its really lovely and natural looking. Is it quite easy to use?

Hi Chris,
It is fab to use goes on really nicely and when cures its so strong. :biggrin:

Your nail looks lovely Lell, well done, sorry to say i am not getting on to well with mine. i was at it yesterday and today (give it a chance you say..i know i know) I am so set in my ways with how i do Brisa that i cant get to grips with Gel It. The colours are great but i get confused with the put 1 finger at a time in Light It. When i turned bu hand slightly to get to another finger the gel lost its shape and started to form a blob on the tip, it ran. So i know i am getting it all wrong...i'll keep practising but have to say i picked up Brisa no problem so i am on a bit of a downer now. Sorry it aint good news from me, YET... xxx

ps Lell, sorry i cant remember if you said you had used Brisa b4, have you and if so how do you find it compares, thanks

Can't believe how natural it looks - very nice. Is the white a natural white - that makes sense??

Sorry to hear that Angie, I did a thin layer and freeze cured it for i minute, then applied to 4 fingers and cured (not 1 at a time).

Lou the colour is called blush it and yeah its a soft natural cream colour.

Lovely and natural looking Lell, and the shape enhances it even more.... great!

thanks Lell, i am getting mixed up here. On the instuctions it says about putting 1 finger in Light it whilst working on the other. Also did you do all your pink and white then the full cure, as when i did this the white seemed to just get to thick with the pink underneath, and just kinda merged together. sorry Lell, you'll be sending me a bill for teaching soon. lol xx

NailStyle said:
thanks Lell, i am getting mixed up here. On the instuctions it says about putting 1 finger in Light it whilst working on the other. Also did you do all your pink and white then the full cure, as when i did this the white seemed to just get to thick with the pink underneath, and just kinda merged together. sorry Lell, you'll be sending me a bill for teaching soon. lol xx
pm'd u :biggrin:

very nice nail lesley. look really natural. beautiful!!

xx

Looks great to me Lesley!....well done! I LIKE it!

Thank you All for your nice comments.
This is in fact my first gel sculpt, I normally tip and overlay lol But found sculpting the tip so much easier and quicker.

what a fantasic result if you have not sculpted b 4, the forms are really easy to fit arent they?
lell said:
Thank you All for your nice comments.
This is in fact my first gel sculpt, I normally tip and overlay lol But found sculpting the tip so much easier and quicker.

we have offered you some trainning, that is available in a number of locations that are possible closer to you, if it would help? please dont hesitate to ask ,maria. Changing product can on some occasions be a little diffferent but feel sure you will master the art ! am sure if you pm anthony he could help you as well?
NailStyle said:
Your nail looks lovely Lell, well done, sorry to say i am not getting on to well with mine. i was at it yesterday and today (give it a chance you say..i know i know) I am so set in my ways with how i do Brisa that i cant get to grips with Gel It. The colours are great but i get confused with the put 1 finger at a time in Light It. When i turned bu hand slightly to get to another finger the gel lost its shape and started to form a blob on the tip, it ran. So i know i am getting it all wrong...i'll keep practising but have to say i picked up Brisa no problem so i am on a bit of a downer now. Sorry it aint good news from me, YET... xxx

ps Lell, sorry i cant remember if you said you had used Brisa b4, have you and if so how do you find it compares, thanks

Latest posts

Back